Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help error code 0x80070005

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Shannix

Shannix

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:18 PM

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:13 PM

I am trying to manually register a program that isn't working properly on my system and I get the following:

I'm getting an error code 0x80070005 message.  I took a screen shot and saved as pdf attached.

I'm not sure what to do to fix this...don't want to download some random program...so many are scams.

Thanks

Shannon

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Anshad Edavana

Anshad Edavana

• BC Advisor
  • 2,805 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:48 AM

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:39 PM

Hi

It looks like you are trying to install an incompatible software. Either try to get a newer release which supports Windows 8 x64 or find an alternative. 

#3 Shannix

Shannix
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:18 PM

Posted 29 July 2013 - 11:42 PM

OK...so I will then go back to the software manufacturer and send them the error message...just thought there was something wrong with my system.

Thanks

Shannon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users