I have read most of the material above and have a few items for you
Microsoft Security Essentials (On Access scanning disabled!) < Is this correct ?
Error obtaining update status for antivirus!
JAVA Version7 Update25 is now current Untick any Addons or Toolbars offered during the download. Please uninstall All older versions -
Advanced SystemCare 6 (Version: 6.0) < Unless you removed this, it is not showing ?
Advanced SystemCare 6 contains an Antivirus program that will clash with similar programs.
It is also a Registry Cleaner / Optimizer that can remove needed installs -
CodeIntegrity Errors: are all over 6 months old and can be ignored -
The Bonjour Service (iTunes) seems to cause many problems, so I would disable it via services.msc
Delete your version of ESET Scanner as it may have been a corrupted download (Programs and Features)
Please download and run TFC, or Temp File Cleaner by Old Timer
This will remove the backlog of Temp / Junk files that can prevent some programs from running.
- Download TFC from the download link above and save the file on your desktop.
- Close ALL running applications as TFC will terminate them before attempting to clean up the temporary files.
- Double-click on the TFC icon.
- When the program opens, click on the Start button. TFC will terminate the Explorer process and all running applications and then begin the process of cleaning out all of your temp folders.
- When done, press OK to reboot your computer and finish the cleanup.
Note: Depending on how much data is currently stored in the Temp folders, this process can take quite a while to remove all of the files, so please be patient.
To remove minor infections, unwanted Toolbars and some Add-Ons
Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.
*Close all open programs and internet browsers.
*Double click on adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
*Click on Delete.
*Confirm each time with Ok.
* NOTE :Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.
*Please post the contents of that logfile with your next reply.
*You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.
Download, & save & then run the M/Soft Safety scanner
Let me know the result. If it flags any file, we will need the full path & filename.
Note: The Microsoft Safety Scanner expires 10 days after being downloaded.
To rerun a scan with the latest anti-malware definitions, download and run the Microsoft Safety Scanner again.
Thank You -