Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

system error ownz

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 aniketmarkande

aniketmarkande

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:22 AM

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:20 AM

this virus came thru gmail cracker

pls help

Edited by hamluis, 29 July 2013 - 08:00 AM.
Moved from Win 7 to Am I Infected - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 aniketmarkande

aniketmarkande
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:21 AM

i read same virus posting

but didnt understood anythng

so pls rply fast what i shld do???

#3 aniketmarkande

aniketmarkande
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:30 AM

will formating solve my problem

#4 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,883 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:52 PM

Posted 29 July 2013 - 07:59 AM

If...you have malware...and choose to be more patient than you have been thus far...someone in one of our malware forums will attempt to help you.  I will move this topic to the appropriate forum.

Generally...formatting with a clean install or restoring an OEM to factory defaults...will eliminate a malware problem.  I have no idea if such will "solve my problem" since you haven't displayed any info indicating just what the problem might be.

Gmail hacker appears to me to be a tool used to circumvent security measures employed by a given website.  Such activity is expressly counter to current forum rules, see link in my signature for summary list.

"No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user. This would also mean encouraging the use or continued use of pirated software is not permitted, and subject to the same consequences."

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users