Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Could really use some help

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 xResurgence

xResurgence

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:43 PM

Posted 28 July 2013 - 03:54 PM

Hello all,

I have recently noticed my computer was acting weird. First it was just running slow. Then it started redirecting my google search results. Then I am on 4chan, making a post, and boom everything shuts down. The computer stays on, but this thing called Internet Security is telling me that basically every file on my computer is infected. Now I am smarter than that, and I know that this is not the case, but now I can not load a single file. So I booted in Kaspersky Disk Rescue 10 and immediately came over here. I have tried all the tricks in the book but I am at a loss of ideas on how to remove this trash from my computer. Gotta give these guys credit, they have some good ideas these days. If someone could give me some advice I would be extremely grateful.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 xResurgence

xResurgence
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:43 PM

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:17 PM

Just a quick update In the kaspersky virus scan it found trojan.win32.jorik.zaccess.sny    I know I am in serious trouble now because this virus causes major complications in the removal procedures.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users