Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

windows xp home

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 zagnuts

zagnuts

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:03 PM

Posted 27 July 2013 - 07:09 AM

I want Windows XP home and driver and utilities disc. I need XP for older adventure games I have.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cmptrgy

cmptrgy

• Members
  • 1,613 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:03 PM

Posted 27 July 2013 - 07:33 AM

Make sure you know the correct product id #'s for your computer

--- belarc.com is a good program to check out, there are some others

On the older adventure games, do you have their discs?

Have you created system recovery discs from your computer so you can restore your computer back to factory condition?

--- Are you interested in a fresh XP install instead? XP OS discs can be difficult to find

Check out http://www.restoredisks.com/ to see if you can use them

--- Read the information or call them up. Note that you need to know your product sticker key

If your system is running ok, you can also clone or image your complete system to an 2nd hard drive

On the drivers & utilities discs, you should be able to download them on CD-R's from the manufacturers website

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users