Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My new domain name is not working !! must read full story ,

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 fawad ch

fawad ch

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:22 AM

Posted 26 July 2013 - 01:32 AM

Hye,

my name is fawad from Pakistan.I am a blogger and had a blog named bhakkartv.blogspot.com. But few days ago a bought a domain name bhakkartv.com from an other company. I use web hosting of google and domain hosting a company pakhost.pk.After getting domain i added two CNAMES given by google to my domain hosting company control panel. After 24 hours blogger redirect my blogspot.com to .com.

I post my new URL bhakkartv.com in google search engine. After 24 hours it showed in google search engine but when i click it not work. In google engine my blogspot.com url is working and redirecting properly but .com not open when clicking on google search. .com shows an empty white page.

Other error show by blogspot.com sometime. When clicking on bhakkartv.blogspot.com website not open and google redirect to google home page. and clicking on URL it show error 404.

I am so worry somebady help me urgent !!!! :dance: 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:22 AM

Posted 26 July 2013 - 07:37 AM

A 404 error is a broken link. Verify the links.

#3 fawad ch

fawad ch
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 26 July 2013 - 09:57 AM

Its mean My all links almost 800+ posts are broken which is not possible. Do you know about redirection error ??

#4 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:22 AM

Posted 26 July 2013 - 10:52 AM

When I hit the 2nd url, I get a page load, but nothing in the page is displayed. I can see that some source code is coming across, but nothing that actually seems to display anything.

#5 fawad ch

fawad ch
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 26 July 2013 - 09:42 PM

so what to do ??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users