Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

A virus is causing more adds on youtube and telling us to update our Adobe Flash

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic

#1 SSBBDaisy

SSBBDaisy

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:35 PM

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:16 PM

I looked up this virus earlier and I got an answer at yahoo.answers of what someone thought it was. I'm still trying to remember what I typed in google to find that webpage, but the guy knew the name of the virus. 

This/These virus/es

- Increased the amount of ads on youtube.

- Some of the ads it puts on youtube ask us to update Adobe Flash Player when the videos are working on youtube.

- Cause the vids to lag as they play from all the ads it switches through. 

- Make scrolling through things like facebook difficult cause of the lag. My computer has to buffer A LOT especially when I scroll through facebook.

- Will frequently redirect us to this site when we try to go to youtube.com from the address bar: http://s.cwddppquzc.com/s73bc5wskpmgwwcowokg0w0os4

I know that this isn't an updating problem because on my other computer there aren't as many ads and his computer doesn't have this problem. 

I have another computer with a different problem (laptop). I'm going to make a separate thread with 2 other logs when I run dds on it. Any help is greatly appreciated. Please and thank you :)

Attached Files

Edited by SSBBDaisy, 25 July 2013 - 02:54 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TB-Psychotic

TB-Psychotic

• Malware Response Team
  • 6,349 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:35 PM

Posted 26 July 2013 - 02:19 AM

Hi there,
my name is Marius and I will be assisting you with your Malware related problems.

Before we move on, please read the following points carefully.

• First, read my instructions completely. If there is anything that you do not understand kindly ask before proceeding.
  • Perform everything in the correct order. Sometimes one step requires the previous one.
  • If you have any problems while you are follow my instructions, Stop there and tell me the exact nature of your problem.
  • Do not run any other scans without instruction or Add/ Remove Software unless I tell you to do so. This would change the output of our tools and could be confusing for me.
  • Post all Logfiles as a reply rather than as an attachment unless I specifically ask you. If you can not post all logfiles in one reply, feel free to use more posts.
  • If I don't hear from you within 3 days from this initial or any subsequent post, then this thread will be closed.
  • Stay with me. I will give you some advice about prevention after the cleanup process. Absence of symptoms does not always mean the computer is clean.
  • My first language is not english. So please do not use slang or idioms. It could be hard for me to read. Thanks for your understanding.

Scan with Gmer rootkit scanner

Please download Gmer from here by clicking on the "Download EXE" Button.

• Double click on the randomly named GMER.exe. If asked to allow gmer.sys driver to load, please consent.
  • If it gives you a warning about rootkit activity and asks if you want to run scan...click on NO.
  • In the right panel, you will see several boxes that have been checked. Uncheck the following ...
    • Sections
    • IAT/EAT
    • Show All ( should be unchecked by default )
  • Leave everything else as it is.
  • Close all other running programs as well as your Browser.
  • Click the Scan button & wait for it to finish.
  • Once done click on the Save.. button, and in the File name area, type in "ark.txt" or it will save as a .log file which cannot be uploaded to your post.
  • Save it where you can easily find it, such as your desktop.
  • Please post the content of the ark.txt here.

**Caution**
Rootkit scans often produce false positives. Do NOT take any action on any "<--- ROOKIT" entries

Proud Member of UNITE & TB

My help is free, however, if you want to support my fight against malware, click here --> btn_donate_SM.gif <--(no worries, every little bit helps)

#3 SSBBDaisy

SSBBDaisy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  

Posted 26 July 2013 - 11:15 AM

While Scanning with Gmer I got this error "Exception Processing Message c0000013 Parameters 75b6bf7c 75b6bf7c 75b6bf7c". 

Not sure what happened. I went ahead and clicked try again and that failed. So I kept pressing continue till the Error finally went away (had to keep pressing continue like 20 times). I'm not sure if it is still scanning but I left it alone :P

UPDATE: Ok I'm glad I decided to leave it. It successfully finished and I now have the log, here you go.

GMER 2.1.19163 - http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2013-07-26 12:18:18
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 -> \Device\Ide\IdeDeviceP2T0L0-17 WDC_WD2500JS-60NCB1 rev.10.02E02 232.89GB
Running: jtiuxj0x.exe; Driver: C:\DOCUME~1\mic\LOCALS~1\Temp\awdiaaoc.sys

---- System - GMER 2.1 ----

SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)  ZwAddBootEntry [0xB582E610]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/AVAST Software)  ZwAllocateVirtualMemory [0xB590A5FA]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)  ZwAssignProcessToJobObject [0xB582F0E6]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)  ZwClose [0xB5872B36]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)  ZwCreateEvent [0xB583AF18]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)  ZwCreateEventPair [0xB583AF64]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)  ZwCreateIoCompletion [0xB583B0FE]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)  ZwCreateKey [0xB58724EA]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)  ZwCreateMutant [0xB583AE86]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)  ZwCreateSection [0xB583AFA8]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)  ZwCreateSemaphore [0xB583AECE]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)  ZwCreateThread [0xB582F5E4]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)  ZwCreateTimer [0xB583B0B8]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)  ZwDebugActiveProcess [0xB582FE9C]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)  ZwDeleteBootEntry [0xB582E676]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)  ZwDeleteKey [0xB58731FC]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)  ZwDeleteValueKey [0xB58734B2]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)  ZwDuplicateObject [0xB5833596]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)  ZwEnumerateKey [0xB5873067]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)  ZwEnumerateValueKey [0xB5872ED2]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/AVAST Software)  ZwFreeVirtualMemory [0xB590A6C2]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)  ZwLoadDriver [0xB582E25E]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)  ZwModifyBootEntry [0xB582E6DC]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)  ZwNotifyChangeKey [0xB583398C]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)  ZwNotifyChangeMultipleKeys [0xB583092C]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)  ZwOpenEvent [0xB583AF42]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)  ZwOpenEventPair [0xB583AF86]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)  ZwOpenIoCompletion [0xB583B122]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)  ZwOpenKey [0xB5872846]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)  ZwOpenMutant [0xB583AEAC]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)  ZwOpenProcess [0xB5832E78]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)  ZwOpenSection [0xB583B036]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)  ZwOpenSemaphore [0xB583AEF6]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)  ZwOpenThread [0xB583326E]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)  ZwOpenTimer [0xB583B0DC]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/AVAST Software)  ZwProtectVirtualMemory [0xB590A822]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)  ZwQueryKey [0xB5872D4D]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)  ZwQueryObject [0xB58307F8]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)  ZwQueryValueKey [0xB5872B9F]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)  ZwQueueApcThread [0xB583034E]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/AVAST Software)  ZwRenameKey [0xB5917744]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)  ZwRestoreKey [0xB5871B30]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)  ZwSetBootEntryOrder [0xB582E742]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)  ZwSetBootOptions [0xB582E7A8]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)  ZwSetContextThread [0xB582FD16]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)  ZwSetSystemInformation [0xB582E2F8]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)  ZwSetSystemPowerState [0xB582E4CE]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)  ZwSetValueKey [0xB5873303]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)  ZwShutdownSystem [0xB582E45C]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)  ZwSuspendProcess [0xB5830066]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)  ZwSuspendThread [0xB58301C8]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)  ZwSystemDebugControl [0xB582E556]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)  ZwTerminateProcess [0xB582FB54]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)  ZwTerminateThread [0xB582FCF6]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/AVAST Software)  ZwUnloadDriver [0xB5908C42]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)  ZwVdmControl [0xB582E80E]
SSDT            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS (avast! Virtualization Driver/AVAST Software)  ZwWriteVirtualMemory [0xB582F142]

Code            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/AVAST Software)  ZwCreateProcessEx [0xB5923E00]
Code            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/AVAST Software)  ObInsertObject
Code            \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/AVAST Software)  ObMakeTemporaryObject

---- Devices - GMER 2.1 ----

Device          \FileSystem\Ntfs \Ntfs                                                                 aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/AVAST Software)
Device          \FileSystem\Fastfat \FatCdrom                                                          aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/AVAST Software)

AttachedDevice  \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Ip                                                               aswTdi.SYS (avast! TDI Filter Driver/AVAST Software)
AttachedDevice  \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Tcp                                                              aswTdi.SYS (avast! TDI Filter Driver/AVAST Software)
AttachedDevice  \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Udp                                                              aswTdi.SYS (avast! TDI Filter Driver/AVAST Software)
AttachedDevice  \Driver\Tcpip \Device\RawIp                                                            aswTdi.SYS (avast! TDI Filter Driver/AVAST Software)

Device                                                                                                 mrxsmb.sys (Windows NT SMB Minirdr/Microsoft Corporation)
Device          \FileSystem\Fastfat \Fat                                                               aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/AVAST Software)

AttachedDevice  \FileSystem\Fastfat \Fat                                                               fltmgr.sys (Microsoft Filesystem Filter Manager/Microsoft Corporation)

---- EOF - GMER 2.1 ----

Edited by SSBBDaisy, 26 July 2013 - 11:20 AM.

#4 TB-Psychotic

TB-Psychotic

• Malware Response Team
  • 6,349 posts
  •  

Posted 27 July 2013 - 07:37 AM

Combofix

Download ComboFix from one of these locations:

Link 1
Link 2

* IMPORTANT- Save ComboFix.exe to your Desktop

====================================================

Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications as they will interfere with our tools and the removal. If you are unsure how to do this, please refer to our sticky topic How to disable your security applications

Double click on ComboFix.exe & follow the prompts.

• As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.
  • Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.

**Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.

RC_update.png

Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:

cfRC_screen_2.png

Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.

When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply for further review.

My help is free, however, if you want to support my fight against malware, click here --> btn_donate_SM.gif <--(no worries, every little bit helps)

#5 SSBBDaisy

SSBBDaisy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  

Posted 27 July 2013 - 12:51 PM

ok I just finished running ComboFix. Here is the log

EDIT: BAD NEWS After getting the logs from ComboFix (Assuming it had finished) I had went ahead and restarted my computer after it had finished loading the bar that appears at the bottom where the "start" button is and all the windows your using is WOULDN'T APPEAR AT ALL and now my browser can't sense the internet.

This all happened after combofix. At least I got the logs. :/

ComboFix 13-07-25.02 - mic 07/27/2013  13:29:59.1.2 - x86
Microsoft Windows XP Professional  5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.3518.2814 [GMT -4:00]
Running from: c:\documents and settings\mic\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
AV: avast! Antivirus *Disabled/Updated* {7591DB91-41F0-48A3-B128-1A293FD8233D}
AV: Microsoft Security Essentials *Disabled/Updated* {BCF43643-A118-4432-AEDE-D861FCBCFCDF}
AV: Microsoft Security Essentials *Disabled/Updated* {EDB4FA23-53B8-4AFA-8C5D-99752CCA7095}
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((   Other Deletions   )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
c:\documents and settings\Administrator\WINDOWS
c:\documents and settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\TEMP
c:\documents and settings\Default User\WINDOWS
c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\.COMMgr
c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\GoToAssistDownloadHelper.exe
c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\karplayer.tmp
c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\lame_enc_en.dll
c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\lametritonus_en.dll
c:\documents and settings\HP_Administrator\WINDOWS
c:\documents and settings\mickey\WINDOWS
c:\hp\bin\cloaker.exe
c:\program files\hosts\hoSTs-bho.dll
c:\windows\system32\config\systemprofile\WINDOWS
c:\windows\system32\logs
c:\windows\system32\SET62.tmp
c:\windows\system32\SET66.tmp
c:\windows\system32\SET6E.tmp
c:\windows\XSxS
C:\xcrashdump.dat
H:\Autorun.inf
(((((((((((((((((((((((((   Files Created from 2013-06-27 to 2013-07-27  )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2013-07-27 17:23 . 2013-07-02 06:54 7143960 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\{11FA05FF-7E9B-4914-B535-CFE9D057320F}\mpengine.dll
2013-07-26 15:29 . 2013-07-02 06:54 7143960 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\Microsoft\Microsoft Antimalware\Definition Updates\Backup\mpengine.dll
2013-07-07 06:57 . 2013-07-27 17:39 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\hosts
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((   Find3M Report   ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2013-07-12 19:30 . 2013-04-10 18:13 175176 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswVmm.sys
2013-07-12 19:30 . 2011-06-18 15:41 770344 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswSnx.sys
2013-07-12 19:30 . 2011-01-29 15:27 369584 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswSP.sys
2013-06-12 02:19 . 2012-04-28 19:28 692104 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\FlashPlayerApp.exe
2013-06-12 02:19 . 2011-10-22 07:57 71048 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl
2013-06-08 03:55 . 2004-08-04 12:00 385024 ------w- c:\windows\system32\html.iec
2013-06-07 21:56 . 2004-08-04 12:00 920064 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
2013-06-07 21:56 . 2004-08-04 12:00 43520 ------w- c:\windows\system32\licmgr10.dll
2013-06-07 21:56 . 2004-08-04 12:00 1469440 ------w- c:\windows\system32\inetcpl.cpl
2013-06-04 07:23 . 2004-08-04 12:00 562688 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\qedit.dll
2013-06-04 01:40 . 2004-08-04 12:00 1876736 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\win32k.sys
2013-05-09 08:59 . 2013-04-10 18:13 49376 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswRvrt.sys
2013-05-09 08:59 . 2011-01-29 15:27 56080 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswTdi.sys
2013-05-09 08:59 . 2013-04-10 18:13 66336 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswMonFlt.sys
2013-05-09 08:59 . 2011-01-29 15:27 49760 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswRdr.sys
2013-05-09 08:59 . 2011-01-29 15:27 29816 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswFsBlk.sys
2013-05-09 08:58 . 2011-01-29 15:26 41664 ----a-w- c:\windows\avastSS.scr
2013-05-09 08:58 . 2011-01-29 15:26 229648 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\aswBoot.exe
2013-05-03 01:30 . 2004-08-04 12:00 2149888 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
2013-05-03 00:38 . 2004-08-03 22:59 2028544 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\ntkrnlpa.exe
2013-05-02 15:28 . 2010-02-11 04:09 238872 ------w- c:\windows\system32\MpSigStub.exe
2009-08-19 14:37 . 2009-08-19 14:37 18522 ----a-w- c:\program files\Common Files\ywyly.pif
2009-08-19 14:37 . 2009-08-19 14:37 16727 ----a-w- c:\program files\Common Files\arup.vbs
2009-08-19 14:37 . 2009-08-19 14:37 10263 ----a-w- c:\program files\Common Files\asim.com
2007-02-09 21:35 . 2007-02-09 21:35 774144 ----a-w- c:\program files\RngInterstitial.dll
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((   Reg Loading Points   ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown 
REGEDIT4
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\shelliconoverlayidentifiers\00avast]
@="{472083B0-C522-11CF-8763-00608CC02F24}"
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{472083B0-C522-11CF-8763-00608CC02F24}]
2013-05-09 08:58 121968 ----a-w- c:\program files\Alwil Software\Avast5\ashShell.dll
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"swg"="c:\program files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe" [2012-12-29 39408]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"HP Software Update"="c:\program files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe" [2005-05-12 49152]
"NvCplDaemon"="c:\windows\system32\NvCpl.dll" [2006-05-09 7311360]
"nwiz"="nwiz.exe" [2006-05-09 1519616]
"NvMediaCenter"="c:\windows\system32\NvMcTray.dll" [2006-05-09 86016]
"RTHDCPL"="RTHDCPL.EXE" [2009-02-03 18085888]
"QuickTime Task"="c:\program files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" [2010-01-30 417792]
"DivXUpdate"="c:\program files\DivX\DivX Update\DivXUpdate.exe" [2011-03-21 1230704]
"Adobe Reader Speed Launcher"="c:\program files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe" [2012-12-19 41208]
"Adobe ARM"="c:\program files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe" [2013-04-04 958576]
"MSC"="c:\program files\Microsoft Security Client\msseces.exe" [2013-01-27 947152]
"avast"="c:\program files\Alwil Software\Avast5\avastUI.exe" [2013-05-09 4858968]
[HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"DWQueuedReporting"="c:\progra~1\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\DW\dwtrig20.exe" [2011-07-27 434080]
c:\documents and settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk - c:\program files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe [2005-5-12 282624]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\MsMpSvc]
@="Service"
[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"=
"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqtra08.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqste08.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpofxm08.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hposfx08.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hposid01.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqscnvw.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqkygrp.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpqCopy.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpfccopy.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpzwiz01.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\Unload\\HpqPhUnl.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\Unload\\HpqDIA.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\HP\\Digital Imaging\\bin\\hpoews01.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Office\\Office12\\OUTLOOK.EXE"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Java\\jre6\\bin\\java.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Java\\jre6\\bin\\javaw.exe"=
R0 aswRvrt;aswRvrt;c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswRvrt.sys [4/10/2013 2:13 PM 49376]
R0 aswVmm;aswVmm;c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswVmm.sys [4/10/2013 2:13 PM 175176]
R1 aswSnx;aswSnx;c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswSnx.sys [6/18/2011 11:41 AM 770344]
R1 aswSP;aswSP;c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswSP.sys [1/29/2011 11:27 AM 369584]
R2 aswFsBlk;aswFsBlk;c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswFsBlk.sys [1/29/2011 11:27 AM 29816]
R2 aswMonFlt;aswMonFlt;c:\windows\system32\drivers\aswMonFlt.sys [4/10/2013 2:13 PM 66336]
Contents of the 'Scheduled Tasks' folder
2013-07-27 c:\windows\Tasks\Adobe Flash Player Updater.job
- c:\windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe [2012-04-28 02:19]
2013-07-27 c:\windows\Tasks\avast! Emergency Update.job
- c:\program files\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastEmUpdate.exe [2012-12-29 08:58]
2013-07-27 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
- c:\program files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2012-12-29 17:37]
2013-07-27 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job
- c:\program files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2012-12-29 17:37]
2013-07-26 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-1644491937-287218729-839522115-1003Core.job
- c:\documents and settings\mic\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2011-06-18 15:49]
2013-07-27 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-1644491937-287218729-839522115-1003UA.job
- c:\documents and settings\mic\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2011-06-18 15:49]
2013-07-27 c:\windows\Tasks\Microsoft Antimalware Scheduled Scan.job
- c:\program files\Microsoft Security Client\MpCmdRun.exe [2013-01-27 16:11]
------- Supplementary Scan -------
uStart Page = hxxp://www.google.com/
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\MICROS~4\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
TCP: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.1.254
- - - - ORPHANS REMOVED - - - -
URLSearchHooks-{A3BC75A2-1F87-4686-AA43-5347D756017C} - (no file)
Toolbar-{CCC7A320-B3CA-4199-B1A6-9F516DD69829} - (no file)
WebBrowser-{CCC7A320-B3CA-4199-B1A6-9F516DD69829} - (no file)
WebBrowser-{4D503352-5636-006A-76A7-7A786E7484D7} - (no file)
c:\documents and settings\mickey\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\PinMcLnk.lnk - c:\hp\bin\cloaker.exe c:\hp\bin\PinMcLnkToStart.bat
c:\documents and settings\Default User\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Pin.lnk - c:\hp\bin\CLOAKER.EXE c:\hp\bin\PinToStart.bat
c:\documents and settings\Default User\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\PinMcLnk.lnk - c:\hp\bin\cloaker.exe c:\hp\bin\PinMcLnkToStart.bat
catchme 0.3.1398 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2013-07-27 13:45
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 NTFS
scanning hidden processes ...  
scanning hidden autostart entries ... 
scanning hidden files ...  
scan completed successfully
hidden files: 0
--------------------- LOCKED REGISTRY KEYS ---------------------
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\CLSID\{73C9DFA0-750D-11E1-B0C4-0800200C9A66}]
@Denied: (A 2) (Everyone)
@="FlashBroker"
"LocalizedString"="@c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\Macromed\\Flash\\FlashUtil32_11_7_700_224_ActiveX.exe,-101"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\CLSID\{73C9DFA0-750D-11E1-B0C4-0800200C9A66}\Elevation]
"Enabled"=dword:00000001
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\CLSID\{73C9DFA0-750D-11E1-B0C4-0800200C9A66}\LocalServer32]
@="c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\Macromed\\Flash\\FlashUtil32_11_7_700_224_ActiveX.exe"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\CLSID\{73C9DFA0-750D-11E1-B0C4-0800200C9A66}\TypeLib]
@="{FAB3E735-69C7-453B-A446-B6823C6DF1C9}"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\Interface\{6AE38AE0-750C-11E1-B0C4-0800200C9A66}]
@Denied: (A 2) (Everyone)
@="IFlashBroker5"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\Interface\{6AE38AE0-750C-11E1-B0C4-0800200C9A66}\ProxyStubClsid32]
@="{00020424-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\Interface\{6AE38AE0-750C-11E1-B0C4-0800200C9A66}\TypeLib]
@="{FAB3E735-69C7-453B-A446-B6823C6DF1C9}"
"Version"="1.0"
Completion time: 2013-07-27  13:47:17
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt  2013-07-27 17:47
Pre-Run: 80,388,657,152 bytes free
Post-Run: 81,745,178,624 bytes free
- - End Of File - - B48C2D4FF8E3B09C944153828ABD8C9F
8F558EB6672622401DA993E1E865C861

Edited by SSBBDaisy, 27 July 2013 - 01:11 PM.

#6 TB-Psychotic

TB-Psychotic

• Malware Response Team
  • 6,349 posts
  •  

Posted 29 July 2013 - 12:54 AM

OK, don´t panic.

I understand your windows isn´t functioning correctly at the moment - what do  you mean with "all the windows your are using won´t appear"?

#7 SSBBDaisy

SSBBDaisy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:12 AM

Well I'm sorry what I mean by that is since the start bar isn't at the bottom of the screen when I open up a window and minimize it it disappears.

More problems have occurred: I can't load any program now, I get errors when I try to use them.

Also more information: The whole thing got worse when I restarted the computer after combofix had finished the logs. 

Edited by SSBBDaisy, 29 July 2013 - 06:58 PM.

#8 TB-Psychotic

TB-Psychotic

• Malware Response Team
  • 6,349 posts
  •  

Posted 30 July 2013 - 02:25 AM

System File Check

For Windows XP:

• Press the Windows- and the R-key simultanously.
  • Within the text box that jus opened, write cmd and hit Enter.

For Windows Vista/7:

• Press the Windows key to open the start menu.
  • Don´t highlight anything, just write cmd.
  • The start menu will offer you an entry named cmd.
  • Right click it and select "run as administrator"

Within the opening window, write the following:

sfc /scannow
(See the blank within).

• Hit enter. Your system will be checked for damaged system files.
  • Tell me the result of that scan in here (as the tool produces no log).

#9 SSBBDaisy

SSBBDaisy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  

Posted 30 July 2013 - 04:15 PM

Ok so I got it to scan for to make sure the system files were intact but after the blue bar reached the end and the small "System File Check" window disappeared it didn't say anything, nothing happened, no report, nothing.

Edited by SSBBDaisy, 30 July 2013 - 04:39 PM.

#10 TB-Psychotic

TB-Psychotic

• Malware Response Team
  • 6,349 posts
  •  

Posted 31 July 2013 - 03:33 AM

Do a repair install following these steps: http://www.wikihow.com/Do-a-Windows-XP-%22Repair-Install%22

#11 SSBBDaisy

SSBBDaisy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  

Posted 31 July 2013 - 03:06 PM

ok so I managed to find some sort of xp pro disc and used that (although it didn't look official) and now things are back to normal.

Thing is I'm still getting ads asking me to update my adobe flash player and I'm still getting redirected to this site sometimes when I try to go to youtube or facebook: http://s.cwddppquzc.com/s6h3msm3z8n404wwocsowowccg

So the original problem is still here :(. I'm getting desperate and I'm sorry but it takes to long to receive a reply from you as for what I should do next. I know your busy Psycho as a lot of people on the chat say so (they wont help me there because they say they aren't allowed to when someone receives help on the forums)

To make things worse I now have this problem of validating my windows. Apparently, my windows is no long genuine. I've tried fixing this myself doing all 3 tips on this guide http://www.techmaish.com/2-tips-to-make-your-windows-xp-genuine/ and still I get the translucent message at the bottom right of my desktop stating my windows aren't genuine. Also, now my speakers can't be sensed by the computer. I appreciate all the free help I've received here though, thank you.

Can someone help me fix these problems, please? :(

Edited by SSBBDaisy, 31 July 2013 - 06:34 PM.

#12 SSBBDaisy

SSBBDaisy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  

Posted 31 July 2013 - 06:36 PM

ok so I managed to find some sort of xp pro disc and used that (although it didn't look official) and now I wish things were back to normal.

Thing is I'm still getting ads asking me to update my adobe flash player and I'm still getting redirected to this site sometimes when I try to go to youtube or facebook: http://s.cwddppquzc.com/s6h3msm3z8n404wwocsowowccg

So the original problem is still here :(. I'm getting desperate and I'm sorry but it takes to long to receive a reply from you as for what I should do next. I know your busy Psycho as a lot of people on the chat say so (they wont help me there because they say they aren't allowed to when someone receives help on the forums)

To make things worse I now have this problem of validating my windows. Apparently, my windows is no long genuine. I've tried fixing this myself doing all 3 tips on this guide http://www.techmaish.com/2-tips-to-make-your-windows-xp-genuine/ and still I get the translucent message at the bottom right of my desktop stating my windows aren't genuine. Also, now my speakers can't be sensed by my computer (not even it's own internal speakers) I appreciate all the free help I've received here though, thank you.  

Can someone help me fix all these problems? D:

Edited by SSBBDaisy, 31 July 2013 - 06:38 PM.

#13 TB-Psychotic

TB-Psychotic

• Malware Response Team
  • 6,349 posts
  •  

Posted 01 August 2013 - 02:49 AM

Multiple Antivirus Programs installed!

I do not recommend that you have more than one anti-virus product installed and running on your computer at a time.

The reason for this is that if both products have their automatic (Real-Time) protection switched on, then those products which do not encrypt the virus strings within them can cause other anti-virus products to cause "false alarms". It can also lead to a clash as both products fight for access to files which are opened again this is the resident/automatic protection. In general terms, the two programs may conflict and cause:

1) False Alarms: When the anti virus software tells you that your PC has a virus when it actually doesn't.
2) System Performance Problems: Your system may lock up due to both products attempting to access the same file at the same time.

Therefore please go to add/remove in the control panel and remove either MSE or avast!.

Scan with OTL

• Download OTL by OldTimer and save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the OTL.exe icon on your desktop. If you are using Vista, please right-click and select run as administrator
  • Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.

Note: If you are using a Windows 64bit machine, please make sure the checkbox next to Include 64Bit Scans is checked. It will be checked by default.

• Push the runscanbutton.png button.
  • It will now begin to scan, please be paitent while it scans.
  • Two reports will open once it's done.
  • Please copy and paste them in your next reply:
  • OTL.txt <-- Will be opened
  • Extras.txt <-- Will be minimized

#14 SSBBDaisy

SSBBDaisy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  

Posted 04 August 2013 - 12:21 PM

OTL logfile created on: 8/4/2013 1:06:28 PM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.69.0     Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\mic\Desktop
Windows XP Professional Edition Service Pack 2 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 6.0.2900.2180)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

3.44 Gb Total Physical Memory | 2.54 Gb Available Physical Memory | 74.01% Memory free
5.27 Gb Paging File | 4.48 Gb Available in Paging File | 84.88% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): c:\pagefile.sys 2046 4092 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 224.04 Gb Total Space | 92.66 Gb Free Space | 41.36% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive E: | 1.90 Gb Total Space | 0.56 Gb Free Space | 29.43% Space Free | Partition Type: FAT
Drive H: | 8.82 Gb Total Space | 0.60 Gb Free Space | 6.82% Space Free | Partition Type: FAT32
Drive I: | 579.12 Mb Total Space | 0.00 Mb Free Space | 0.00% Space Free | Partition Type: CDFS

Computer Name: MIC-2E34A298046 | User Name: mic | Logged in as Administrator.
Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: All users
Company Name Whitelist: Off | Skip Microsoft Files: Off | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - [2013/08/04 13:05:50 | 000,602,112 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\mic\Desktop\OTL.exe
PRC - [2013/07/24 20:49:49 | 000,846,288 | ---- | M] (Google Inc.) -- C:\Documents and Settings\mic\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
PRC - [2013/05/09 04:58:30 | 004,858,968 | ---- | M] (AVAST Software) -- C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastUI.exe
PRC - [2013/05/09 04:58:30 | 000,046,808 | ---- | M] (AVAST Software) -- C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastSvc.exe
PRC - [2013/01/27 12:11:46 | 000,020,456 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- c:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\MsMpEng.exe
PRC - [2013/01/27 12:11:06 | 000,947,152 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\msseces.exe
PRC - [2011/03/21 14:56:16 | 001,230,704 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\DivX\DivX Update\DivXUpdate.exe
PRC - [2010/09/15 05:50:49 | 000,145,184 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe
PRC - [2009/03/10 23:18:14 | 000,934,792 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\WgaTray.exe
PRC - [2006/06/13 16:05:26 | 016,239,616 | ---- | M] (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) -- C:\hp\drivers\Realtek_HD_Audio\RTHDCPL.exe
PRC - [2004/08/04 08:00:00 | 001,032,192 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe

========== Modules (No Company Name) ==========

MOD - [2013/08/04 03:02:47 | 002,091,520 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\defs\13080400\algo.dll
MOD - [2013/07/24 20:49:46 | 000,396,240 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\mic\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\28.0.1500.95\ppgooglenaclpluginchrome.dll
MOD - [2013/07/24 20:49:44 | 004,052,944 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\mic\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\28.0.1500.95\pdf.dll
MOD - [2013/07/24 20:48:51 | 001,597,392 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\mic\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\28.0.1500.95\ffmpegsumo.dll
MOD - [2013/07/06 09:25:27 | 004,591,616 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\mic\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\SwiftShader\1.0.5.0\libGLESv2.dll
MOD - [2013/07/06 09:25:26 | 000,112,128 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\mic\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\SwiftShader\1.0.5.0\libEGL.dll
MOD - [2011/03/21 14:57:34 | 000,096,112 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\DivX\DivX Update\DivXUpdateCheck.dll
MOD - [2011/03/21 14:56:16 | 001,230,704 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\DivX\DivX Update\DivXUpdate.exe
MOD - [2010/09/15 05:50:15 | 000,008,192 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2native.dll
MOD - [2006/05/09 16:50:00 | 000,466,944 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvshell.dll
MOD - [2004/08/04 08:00:00 | 000,059,904 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\devenum.dll
MOD - [2004/08/04 08:00:00 | 000,014,336 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\msdmo.dll

========== Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - File not found [Disabled | Stopped] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\hidserv.dll -- (HidServ)
SRV - [2013/06/11 22:19:29 | 000,256,904 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe -- (AdobeFlashPlayerUpdateSvc)
SRV - [2013/05/09 04:58:30 | 000,046,808 | ---- | M] (AVAST Software) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastSvc.exe -- (avast! Antivirus)
SRV - [2013/01/27 12:11:46 | 000,020,456 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- c:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\MsMpEng.exe -- (MsMpSvc)
SRV - [2004/09/29 13:14:36 | 000,069,632 | ---- | M] (HP) [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe -- (Pml Driver HPZ12)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV - File not found [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] --  -- (WDICA)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] --  -- (PDRFRAME)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] --  -- (PDRELI)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] --  -- (PDFRAME)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] --  -- (PDCOMP)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | System | Stopped] --  -- (PCIDump)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | System | Stopped] --  -- (lbrtfdc)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | System | Stopped] --  -- (i2omgmt)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | System | Stopped] --  -- (Changer)
DRV - File not found [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\DOCUME~1\mic\LOCALS~1\Temp\catchme.sys -- (catchme)
DRV - [2013/07/31 15:56:19 | 000,040,776 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys -- (MBAMSwissArmy)
DRV - [2013/07/12 15:30:52 | 000,770,344 | ---- | M] (AVAST Software) [File_System | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aswSnx.sys -- (aswSnx)
DRV - [2013/07/12 15:30:52 | 000,369,584 | ---- | M] (AVAST Software) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aswSP.sys -- (aswSP)
DRV - [2013/07/12 15:30:52 | 000,175,176 | ---- | M] () [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aswVmm.sys -- (aswVmm)
DRV - [2013/05/09 04:59:10 | 000,056,080 | ---- | M] (AVAST Software) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aswTdi.sys -- (aswTdi)
DRV - [2013/05/09 04:59:10 | 000,049,376 | ---- | M] () [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aswRvrt.sys -- (aswRvrt)
DRV - [2013/05/09 04:59:09 | 000,066,336 | ---- | M] (AVAST Software) [File_System | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aswMonFlt.sys -- (aswMonFlt)
DRV - [2013/05/09 04:59:09 | 000,049,760 | ---- | M] (AVAST Software) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aswRdr.sys -- (aswRdr)
DRV - [2013/05/09 04:59:08 | 000,029,816 | ---- | M] (AVAST Software) [File_System | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aswFsBlk.sys -- (aswFsBlk)
DRV - [2011/08/16 05:59:46 | 001,570,240 | R--- | M] (Atheros Communications, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\athw.sys -- (AR5416)
DRV - [2009/02/11 13:40:40 | 005,028,352 | ---- | M] (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\RtkHDAud.sys -- (IntcAzAudAddService)
DRV - [2008/05/05 22:30:40 | 000,104,704 | R--- | M] (Dynex                                                       ) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Rtnicxp.sys -- (RTL8023xp)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://www.google.com/ie
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = %SystemRoot%\system32\blank.htm
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,Default_Search_URL = http://www.google.com/ie
IE - HKLM\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope = {6A1806CD-94D4-4689-BA73-E35EA1EA9990}
IE - HKLM\..\SearchScopes\{0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}: "URL" = http://search.live.com/results.aspx?q={searchTerms}&src={referrer:source?}
IE - HKLM\..\SearchScopes\{CCC7A320-B3CA-4199-B1A6-9F516DD69829}: "URL" = http://us.yhs.search.yahoo.com/avg/search?fr=yhs-avg-chrome&type=yahoo_avg_hs2-tb-web_chrome_us&p={searchTerms}

IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-20\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1644491937-287218729-839522115-1003\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://www.google.com/ie
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1644491937-287218729-839522115-1003\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://www.google.com
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1644491937-287218729-839522115-1003\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.com/
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1644491937-287218729-839522115-1003\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = http://www.google.com/ie
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1644491937-287218729-839522115-1003\..\SearchScopes,DefaultScope = {6A1806CD-94D4-4689-BA73-E35EA1EA9990}
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1644491937-287218729-839522115-1003\..\SearchScopes\{0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A}: "URL" = http://www.bing.com/search?FORM=SOLTDF&PC=SUN1&q={searchTerms}&src=IE-SearchBox
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1644491937-287218729-839522115-1003\..\SearchScopes\{6A1806CD-94D4-4689-BA73-E35EA1EA9990}: "URL" = http://www.google.com/search?q={searchTerms}&rls=com.microsoft:{language}:{referrer:source?}&ie={inputEncoding}&oe={outputEncoding}&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7ADSA_en
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1644491937-287218729-839522115-1003\..\SearchScopes\{CCC7A320-B3CA-4199-B1A6-9F516DD69829}: "URL" = http://search.avg.com/route/?d=4b47f9ad&v=6.10.6.4&i=23&tp=chrome&q={searchTerms}&lng={language}&iy=&ychte=us
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1644491937-287218729-839522115-1003\..\SearchScopes\{DECA3892-BA8F-44b8-A993-A466AD694AE4}: "URL" = http://search.yahoo.com/search?p={searchTerms}&fr=chr-i3752
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1644491937-287218729-839522115-1003\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

========== FireFox ==========

FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@adobe.com/FlashPlayer: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\NPSWF32_11_7_700_224.dll ()
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@adobe.com/ShockwavePlayer: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Adobe\Director\np32dsw.dll (Adobe Systems, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@divx.com/DivX Browser Plugin,version=1.0.0: C:\Program Files\DivX\DivX Plus Web Player\npdivx32.dll (DivX, LLC)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@divx.com/DivX VOD Helper,version=1.0.0: C:\Program Files\DivX\DivX OVS Helper\npovshelper.dll (DivX, LLC.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@java.com/JavaPlugin: C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\new_plugin\npjp2.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@tools.google.com/Google Update;version=3: C:\Program Files\Google\Update\1.3.21.153\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\@tools.google.com/Google Update;version=9: C:\Program Files\Google\Update\1.3.21.153\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)
FF - HKLM\Software\MozillaPlugins\Adobe Reader: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\AIR\nppdf32.dll (Adobe Systems Inc.)
FF - HKCU\Software\MozillaPlugins\@tools.google.com/Google Update;version=3: C:\Documents and Settings\mic\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\1.3.21.153\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)
FF - HKCU\Software\MozillaPlugins\@tools.google.com/Google Update;version=9: C:\Documents and Settings\mic\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\1.3.21.153\npGoogleUpdate3.dll (Google Inc.)

FF - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\mozilla\Firefox\extensions\\{23fcfd51-4958-4f00-80a3-ae97e717ed8b}: C:\Program Files\DivX\DivX Plus Web Player\firefox\DivXHTML5 [2012/01/23 22:38:08 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]

[2013/03/30 12:11:21 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Documents and Settings\mic\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\extensions
[2013/03/11 11:45:22 | 000,679,123 | ---- | M] () (No name found) -- C:\Documents and Settings\mic\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\extensions\mp3rocketdownloader@mp3rocket.me.xpi
[2010/04/30 21:18:52 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions

========== Chrome  ==========

CHR - default_search_provider: Google (Enabled)
CHR - default_search_provider: search_url = {google:baseURL}search?q={searchTerms}&{google:RLZ}{google:originalQueryForSuggestion}{google:assistedQueryStats}{google:searchFieldtrialParameter}{google:searchClient}{google:sourceId}{google:instantExtendedEnabledParameter}ie={inputEncoding}
CHR - default_search_provider: suggest_url = {google:baseSuggestURL}search?{google:searchFieldtrialParameter}client=chrome&q={searchTerms}&{google:cursorPosition}{google:zeroPrefixUrl}sugkey={google:suggestAPIKeyParameter},
CHR - homepage: http://www.google.com
CHR - plugin: Remoting Viewer (Enabled) = internal-remoting-viewer
CHR - plugin: Native Client (Enabled) = C:\Documents and Settings\mic\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\28.0.1500.95\ppGoogleNaClPluginChrome.dll
CHR - plugin: Chrome PDF Viewer (Enabled) = C:\Documents and Settings\mic\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\28.0.1500.95\pdf.dll
CHR - plugin: Shockwave Flash (Enabled) = C:\Documents and Settings\mic\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\28.0.1500.95\gcswf32.dll
CHR - plugin: Adobe Acrobat (Enabled) = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Browser\nppdf32.dll
CHR - plugin: Java Deployment Toolkit 6.0.220.4 (Enabled) = C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\new_plugin\npdeployJava1.dll
CHR - plugin: Java™ Platform SE 6 U22 (Enabled) = C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\new_plugin\npjp2.dll
CHR - plugin: Microsoft\u00AE DRM (Enabled) = C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\npdrmv2.dll
CHR - plugin: Microsoft\u00AE DRM (Enabled) = C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\npwmsdrm.dll
CHR - plugin: Windows Media Player Plug-in Dynamic Link Library (Enabled) = C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\npdsplay.dll
CHR - plugin: Google Update (Enabled) = C:\Documents and Settings\mic\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\1.3.21.111\npGoogleUpdate3.dll
CHR - plugin: DivX VOD Helper Plug-in (Enabled) = C:\Program Files\DivX\DivX OVS Helper\npovshelper.dll
CHR - plugin: DivX Plus Web Player (Enabled) = C:\Program Files\DivX\DivX Plus Web Player\npdivx32.dll
CHR - plugin: Shockwave for Director (Enabled) = C:\WINDOWS\system32\Adobe\Director\np32dsw.dll
CHR - Extension: W2MO: Modeling, 3D-Simulation & Optimization = C:\Documents and Settings\mic\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\acbokjkdobbboamnnfehlboekicdhcog\3.2.0.1_0\
CHR - Extension: Bejeweled = C:\Documents and Settings\mic\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\adpkifcfcacgmnggcbpbjbkdijciiigm\2_0\
CHR - Extension: Angry Birds = C:\Documents and Settings\mic\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\aknpkdffaafgjchaibgeefbgmgeghloj\1.5.0.7_0\
CHR - Extension: TV = C:\Documents and Settings\mic\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\beobeededemalmllhkmnkinmfembdimh\1.0.12_0\
CHR - Extension: Zuma Revenge = C:\Documents and Settings\mic\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\blacnhhkkiaaicbfldncneejjondmoch\2.3.1_0\
CHR - Extension: MP3 Rocket Downloader = C:\Documents and Settings\mic\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\hfimfliilbabfohebppnfomgjljicpdm\1.0_0\
CHR - Extension: OrangeFPS on Roozz = C:\Documents and Settings\mic\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\ifnckhopllcmleegegheacblhehfifei\0.1.0.5_0\
CHR - Extension: THE HITCAT - CHEETAH = C:\Documents and Settings\mic\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\jedlnoiafaildnmoieilaimajoldibkp\1_0\
CHR - Extension: Angry Birds HD = C:\Documents and Settings\mic\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\kbbakienndkapgehhmpljenbljddmooc\1.0_0\
CHR - Extension: Zuma = C:\Documents and Settings\mic\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\mnchkignhafcehebpfigmddhjbgkbbjj\2.0.2_0\
CHR - Extension: Need for Speed World = C:\Documents and Settings\mic\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\mnnelgnkomjdakpkjpkfehdipjifjmbk\1.0.0.4_0\
CHR - Extension: DivX Plus Web Player HTML5 \u003Cvideo\u003E = C:\Documents and Settings\mic\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\nneajnkjbffgblleaoojgaacokifdkhm\2.1.2.145_0\
CHR - Extension: Axis Football League = C:\Documents and Settings\mic\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\pcgligbehdmiepcldmghafapmijfepkh\1.5_0\
CHR - Extension: Learn Spanish - Qu\u00E9 Onda Spanish = C:\Documents and Settings\mic\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\pmcdjmebmeoobmdghjbjhbifoocbcmaj\1_0\

O1 HOSTS File: ([2013/07/27 13:44:57 | 000,000,027 | ---- | M]) - C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1       localhost
O2 - BHO: (DivX Plus Web Player HTML5 <video>) - {326E768D-4182-46FD-9C16-1449A49795F4} - C:\Program Files\DivX\DivX Plus Web Player\ie\DivXHTML5\DivXHTML5.dll (DivX, LLC)
O2 - BHO: (avast! WebRep) - {8E5E2654-AD2D-48bf-AC2D-D17F00898D06} - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\aswWebRepIE.dll (AVAST Software)
O2 - BHO: (Google Toolbar Notifier BHO) - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.7.8313.1002\swg.dll (Google Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper) - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll File not found
O2 - BHO: (JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class) - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll File not found
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (avast! WebRep) - {8E5E2654-AD2D-48bf-AC2D-D17F00898D06} - C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\aswWebRepIE.dll (AVAST Software)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Alcmtr] C:\WINDOWS\ALCMTR.EXE (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [AlcWzrd] C:\WINDOWS\ALCWZRD.EXE (RealTek Semicoductor Corp.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [avast] C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\avastUI.exe (AVAST Software)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [DivXUpdate] C:\Program Files\DivX\DivX Update\DivXUpdate.exe ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [MSC] c:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\msseces.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.dll (NVIDIA Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvMcTray.dll (NVIDIA Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [nwiz] C:\WINDOWS\System32\nwiz.exe ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [SoundMan] C:\WINDOWS\SOUNDMAN.EXE (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
O4 - HKU\.DEFAULT..\RunOnce: [tscuninstall] C:\WINDOWS\system32\tscupgrd.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-18..\RunOnce: [tscuninstall] C:\WINDOWS\system32\tscupgrd.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O6 - HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Restrictions present
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: HonorAutoRunSetting = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0
O7 - HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O7 - HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-19\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-19\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-20\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-20\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1644491937-287218729-839522115-1003\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1644491937-287218729-839522115-1003\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1644491937-287218729-839522115-1003\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1644491937-287218729-839522115-1003\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0
O16 - DPF: {02BF25D5-8C17-4B23-BC80-D3488ABDDC6B} http://appldnld.apple.com.edgesuite.net/content.info.apple.com/QuickTime/qtactivex/qtplugin.cab (QuickTime Plugin Control)
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=39204 (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool)
O16 - DPF: {233C1507-6A77-46A4-9443-F871F945D258} http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/director/sw.cab (Shockwave ActiveX Control)
O16 - DPF: {6F15128C-E66A-490C-B848-5000B5ABEEAC} https://h20436.www2.hp.com/ediags/dex/secure/HPDEXAXO.cab (HP Download Manager)
O16 - DPF: {73ECB3AA-4717-450C-A2AB-D00DAD9EE203} http://h20270.www2.hp.com/ediags/gmn2/install/HPProductDetection2.cab (GMNRev Class)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_22-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0022-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_22-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_22-windows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22)
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} http://fpdownload2.macromedia.com/get/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab (Shockwave Flash Object)
O16 - DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} http://platformdl.adobe.com/NOS/getPlusPlus/1.6/gp.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.1.254
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces\{FFFDA3D8-3AE4-4419-A5DC-99F25029FD92}: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.1.254
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O24 - Desktop WallPaper: C:\Documents and Settings\mic\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Wallpaper1.bmp
O24 - Desktop BackupWallPaper: C:\Documents and Settings\mic\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Wallpaper1.bmp
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2006/08/28 20:03:30 | 000,000,100 | ---- | M] () - C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT -- [ NTFS ]
O32 - AutoRun File - [2007/09/09 09:47:59 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () - C:\.autoreg -- [ NTFS ]
O32 - AutoRun File - [2001/07/27 08:07:38 | 000,000,000 | -HS- | M] () - H:\AUTOEXEC.BAT -- [ FAT32 ]
O32 - AutoRun File - [2004/08/04 08:00:00 | 000,000,110 | R--- | M] () - I:\AUTORUN.INF -- [ CDFS ]
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *)
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = ComFile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*
O38 - SubSystems\\Windows: (ServerDll=winsrv:UserServerDllInitialization,3)
O38 - SubSystems\\Windows: (ServerDll=winsrv:ConServerDllInitialization,2)

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2013/08/04 13:05:45 | 000,602,112 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\mic\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2013/07/31 18:15:56 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch
[2013/07/31 18:12:36 | 000,156,672 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\winzm.ime
[2013/07/31 18:12:36 | 000,156,672 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\winsp.ime
[2013/07/31 18:12:35 | 000,156,672 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\winpy.ime
[2013/07/31 18:12:35 | 000,069,120 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wingb.ime
[2013/07/31 18:12:35 | 000,065,536 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\winime.ime
[2013/07/31 18:12:34 | 000,079,360 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\winar30.ime
[2013/07/31 18:12:34 | 000,041,600 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\weitekp9.dll
[2013/07/31 18:12:34 | 000,031,232 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\weitekp9.sys
[2013/07/31 18:12:33 | 000,076,800 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wam51.dll
[2013/07/31 18:12:33 | 000,053,248 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wamreg51.dll
[2013/07/31 18:12:33 | 000,009,216 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wamps51.dll
[2013/07/31 18:12:31 | 000,363,520 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\w3svc.dll
[2013/07/31 18:12:31 | 000,073,728 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\w3ext.dll
[2013/07/31 18:12:31 | 000,048,256 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\w32.dll
[2013/07/31 18:12:31 | 000,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\w3svapi.dll
[2013/07/31 18:12:31 | 000,004,608 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\w3ctrs51.dll
[2013/07/31 18:12:30 | 000,426,041 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\voicepad.dll
[2013/07/31 18:12:30 | 000,086,073 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\voicesub.dll
[2013/07/31 18:12:24 | 000,076,288 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\uniime.dll
[2013/07/31 18:12:24 | 000,065,024 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\unicdime.ime
[2013/07/31 18:12:23 | 000,103,424 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\uihelper.dll
[2013/07/31 18:12:22 | 000,014,336 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tsprof.exe
[2013/07/31 18:12:20 | 000,455,168 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tintsetp.exe
[2013/07/31 18:12:20 | 000,044,032 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tintlphr.exe
[2013/07/31 18:12:20 | 000,031,232 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tools.dll
[2013/07/31 18:12:20 | 000,010,240 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tmigrate.dll
[2013/07/31 18:12:19 | 000,571,392 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tintlgnt.ime
[2013/07/31 18:12:19 | 000,185,344 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\thawbrkr.dll
[2013/07/31 18:12:19 | 000,021,896 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tdipx.sys
[2013/07/31 18:12:19 | 000,019,464 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tdspx.sys
[2013/07/31 18:12:18 | 000,013,192 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tdasync.sys
[2013/07/31 18:12:16 | 000,046,592 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\svcext51.dll
[2013/07/31 18:12:16 | 000,016,896 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\status.dll
[2013/07/31 18:12:15 | 000,046,592 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sspifilt.dll
[2013/07/31 18:12:15 | 000,045,056 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ssinc51.dll
[2013/07/31 18:12:14 | 000,101,376 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\srusbusd.dll
[2013/07/31 18:12:12 | 000,143,422 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\softkey.dll
[2013/07/31 18:12:12 | 000,007,168 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\EXCH_snprfdll.dll
[2013/07/31 18:12:11 | 000,358,400 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\snmpincl.dll
[2013/07/31 18:12:11 | 000,259,072 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\snmpcl.dll
[2013/07/31 18:12:11 | 000,188,416 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\snmpsmir.dll
[2013/07/31 18:12:11 | 000,040,448 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\snmpthrd.dll
[2013/07/31 18:12:11 | 000,032,768 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\snmp.exe
[2013/07/31 18:12:11 | 000,010,240 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\snmpstup.dll
[2013/07/31 18:12:11 | 000,008,704 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\snmptrap.exe
[2013/07/31 18:12:11 | 000,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\snmpmib.dll
[2013/07/31 18:12:10 | 000,456,704 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\smtpsvc.dll
[2013/07/31 18:12:10 | 000,012,288 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\EXCH_smtpctrs.dll
[2013/07/31 18:12:09 | 000,236,544 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\smi2smir.exe
[2013/07/31 18:12:09 | 000,038,912 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sm9aw.dll
[2013/07/31 18:12:09 | 000,031,744 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\smb6w.dll
[2013/07/31 18:12:09 | 000,031,744 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sma3w.dll
[2013/07/31 18:12:09 | 000,026,624 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sm93w.dll
[2013/07/31 18:12:09 | 000,026,624 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sm92w.dll
[2013/07/31 18:12:09 | 000,026,112 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sm90w.dll
[2013/07/31 18:12:09 | 000,015,872 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\smierrsm.dll
[2013/07/31 18:12:09 | 000,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\smimsgif.dll
[2013/07/31 18:12:09 | 000,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\smierrsy.dll
[2013/07/31 18:12:08 | 000,030,208 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sm87w.dll
[2013/07/31 18:12:08 | 000,030,208 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sm81w.dll
[2013/07/31 18:12:08 | 000,029,184 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sm8cw.dll
[2013/07/31 18:12:08 | 000,026,112 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sm8dw.dll
[2013/07/31 18:12:08 | 000,026,112 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sm8aw.dll
[2013/07/31 18:12:08 | 000,026,112 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sm89w.dll
[2013/07/31 18:12:08 | 000,025,088 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\sm59w.dll
[2013/07/31 18:12:05 | 000,018,944 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\simptcp.dll
[2013/07/31 18:12:01 | 000,057,856 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\EXCH_scripto.dll
[2013/07/31 18:12:01 | 000,026,112 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\EXCH_seos.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:58 | 000,079,872 | ---- | C] (Ricoh Co., Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\rwia330.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:58 | 000,079,872 | ---- | C] (Ricoh Co., Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\rwia001.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:58 | 000,026,624 | ---- | C] (Ricoh Co., Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\rw330ext.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:58 | 000,024,576 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\rw001ext.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:57 | 000,026,112 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\romanime.ime
[2013/07/31 18:11:57 | 000,004,096 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\rpcref.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:55 | 000,023,040 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\EXCH_regtrace.exe
[2013/07/31 18:11:55 | 000,014,848 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\register.exe
[2013/07/31 18:11:53 | 000,077,824 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\quick.ime
[2013/07/31 18:11:53 | 000,020,736 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ramdisk.sys
[2013/07/31 18:11:53 | 000,016,384 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\quser.exe
[2013/07/31 18:11:52 | 000,009,728 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\query.exe
[2013/07/31 18:11:52 | 000,007,680 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\pwsdata.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:50 | 000,131,584 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\pmxviceo.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:50 | 000,067,584 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\pmigrate.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:50 | 000,011,264 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\pmxmcro.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:50 | 000,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\pmxgl.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:49 | 000,482,304 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\pintlgnt.ime
[2013/07/31 18:11:49 | 000,079,360 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\phon.ime
[2013/07/31 18:11:49 | 000,070,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\pintlphr.exe
[2013/07/31 18:11:49 | 000,053,760 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\pintlcsd.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:48 | 000,020,992 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\permchk.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:47 | 000,036,927 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\padrs411.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:47 | 000,031,744 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\pagecnt.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:47 | 000,015,872 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\padrs404.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:47 | 000,015,360 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\padrs804.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:47 | 000,014,336 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\padrs412.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:42 | 000,044,544 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\nsepm.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:42 | 000,038,912 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\EXCH_ntfsdrv.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:41 | 000,053,248 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\nextlink.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:37 | 000,229,439 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\multibox.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:36 | 000,111,104 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\mtstocom.exe
[2013/07/31 18:11:32 | 001,875,968 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msir3jp.lex
[2013/07/31 18:11:32 | 000,098,304 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msir3jp.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:24 | 000,092,416 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\mga.sys
[2013/07/31 18:11:24 | 000,007,680 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\migregdb.exe
[2013/07/31 18:11:23 | 000,092,032 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\mga.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:23 | 000,085,504 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\metada51.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:23 | 000,037,888 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\md5filt.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:23 | 000,026,624 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\mdsync.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:22 | 000,065,536 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\EXCH_mailmsg.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:20 | 000,022,528 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\lpdsvc.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:20 | 000,022,016 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\logscrpt.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:20 | 000,018,944 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\lprmon.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:20 | 000,013,312 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\lonsint.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:19 | 000,033,792 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\lmmib2.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:17 | 000,070,656 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\korwbrkr.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:16 | 000,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdth3.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:16 | 000,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdth2.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:16 | 000,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdvntc.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:16 | 000,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdusa.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:16 | 000,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdurdu.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:16 | 000,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdth1.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:15 | 000,009,216 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdnecat.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:15 | 000,007,680 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdnecnt.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:15 | 000,007,168 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdnec95.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:15 | 000,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdth0.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:15 | 000,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdsyr2.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:15 | 000,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdsyr1.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:14 | 000,006,656 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdlk41a.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:14 | 000,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdlk41j.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:14 | 000,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdinpun.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:14 | 000,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdintel.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:14 | 000,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdintam.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:14 | 000,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdinmar.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:14 | 000,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdinkan.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:14 | 000,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdinhin.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:13 | 000,007,168 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdibm02.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:13 | 000,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdinguj.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:13 | 000,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdindev.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:13 | 000,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdheb.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:13 | 000,005,120 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdgeo.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:12 | 000,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdax2.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:12 | 000,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdfa.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:12 | 000,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbddiv2.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:12 | 000,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbddiv1.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:12 | 000,005,120 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdarmw.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:12 | 000,005,120 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbdarme.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:11 | 000,018,432 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\jupiw.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:11 | 000,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbd106n.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:11 | 000,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbd101a.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:11 | 000,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbd101.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:11 | 000,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbda3.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:11 | 000,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbda2.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:11 | 000,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\kbda1.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:10 | 000,026,624 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\iscomlog.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:10 | 000,009,216 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\iwrps.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:10 | 000,007,168 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\isapips.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:08 | 000,035,328 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\iprip.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:07 | 000,257,024 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\infocomm.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:07 | 000,015,872 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\inetin51.exe
[2013/07/31 18:11:07 | 000,008,704 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\infoctrs.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:06 | 000,471,102 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imskdic.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:06 | 000,315,452 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imskf.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:05 | 000,274,489 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imjputyc.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:05 | 000,262,200 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imjputy.exe
[2013/07/31 18:11:05 | 000,233,527 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imjprw.exe
[2013/07/31 18:11:05 | 000,208,952 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imjpmig.exe
[2013/07/31 18:11:05 | 000,102,456 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imlang.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:05 | 000,059,904 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imkrinst.exe
[2013/07/31 18:11:05 | 000,045,109 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imjpuex.exe
[2013/07/31 18:11:04 | 000,716,856 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imjpcus.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:04 | 000,368,696 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imjpcic.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:04 | 000,307,257 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imjpdct.exe
[2013/07/31 18:11:04 | 000,155,705 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imjpdsvr.exe
[2013/07/31 18:11:04 | 000,081,976 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imjpdct.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:04 | 000,057,398 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imjpdadm.exe
[2013/07/31 18:11:03 | 000,811,064 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imjp81k.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:03 | 000,340,023 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imjp81.ime
[2013/07/31 18:11:03 | 000,311,359 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imepadsv.exe
[2013/07/31 18:11:03 | 000,106,496 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imekrcic.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:03 | 000,102,463 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imepadsm.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:03 | 000,094,720 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imekr61.ime
[2013/07/31 18:11:03 | 000,086,016 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imekrmbx.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:03 | 000,044,032 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imekrmig.exe
[2013/07/31 18:11:02 | 000,079,872 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\iislog51.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:02 | 000,060,928 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\iisclex4.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:02 | 000,019,456 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\iiscrmap.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:02 | 000,007,168 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\iisfecnv.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:02 | 000,006,656 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\iissync.exe
[2013/07/31 18:11:02 | 000,003,584 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\iismui.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:01 | 000,145,408 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\iische51.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:01 | 000,025,088 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\iisadmin.dll
[2013/07/31 18:10:56 | 010,129,408 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hwxkor.dll
[2013/07/31 18:10:48 | 010,096,640 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hwxcht.dll
[2013/07/31 18:10:47 | 000,268,288 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\httpext.dll
[2013/07/31 18:10:47 | 000,061,440 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\httpod51.dll
[2013/07/31 18:10:47 | 000,008,192 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\httpmb51.dll
[2013/07/31 18:10:46 | 000,039,936 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hostmib.dll
[2013/07/31 18:10:44 | 000,036,864 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hanjadic.dll
[2013/07/31 18:10:44 | 000,032,256 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\gzip.dll
[2013/07/31 18:10:42 | 000,400,384 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fxsxp32.dll
[2013/07/31 18:10:42 | 000,192,512 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fxswzrd.dll
[2013/07/31 18:10:41 | 000,562,176 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fxsst.dll
[2013/07/31 18:10:41 | 000,397,312 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fxstiff.dll
[2013/07/31 18:10:41 | 000,267,776 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fxssvc.exe
[2013/07/31 18:10:41 | 000,246,272 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fxst30.dll
[2013/07/31 18:10:41 | 000,154,112 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fxsui.dll
[2013/07/31 18:10:41 | 000,031,744 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fxsroute.dll
[2013/07/31 18:10:41 | 000,011,264 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fxssend.exe
[2013/07/31 18:10:41 | 000,008,704 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fxsperf.dll
[2013/07/31 18:10:41 | 000,006,656 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fxsres.dll
[2013/07/31 18:10:40 | 000,285,184 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fxscomex.dll
[2013/07/31 18:10:40 | 000,229,376 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fxscover.exe
[2013/07/31 18:10:40 | 000,143,360 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fxsclnt.exe
[2013/07/31 18:10:40 | 000,132,608 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fxsclntr.dll
[2013/07/31 18:10:40 | 000,111,104 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fxscfgwz.dll
[2013/07/31 18:10:40 | 000,072,192 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fxscom.dll
[2013/07/31 18:10:40 | 000,055,296 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fxsevent.dll
[2013/07/31 18:10:40 | 000,027,136 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fxsdrv.dll
[2013/07/31 18:10:40 | 000,023,552 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fxsmon.dll
[2013/07/31 18:10:40 | 000,023,552 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fxsext32.dll
[2013/07/31 18:10:39 | 000,452,096 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fxsapi.dll
[2013/07/31 18:10:39 | 000,125,952 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ftpsv251.dll
[2013/07/31 18:10:39 | 000,007,680 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ftpctrs2.dll
[2013/07/31 18:10:39 | 000,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ftpmib.dll
[2013/07/31 18:10:39 | 000,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ftlx041e.dll
[2013/07/31 18:10:38 | 000,024,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fpadmcgi.exe
[2013/07/31 18:10:38 | 000,020,541 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fpadmdll.dll
[2013/07/31 18:10:37 | 000,014,848 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\flattemp.exe
[2013/07/31 18:10:36 | 000,092,160 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\evntwin.exe
[2013/07/31 18:10:36 | 000,043,520 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\EXCH_fcachdll.dll
[2013/07/31 18:10:36 | 000,014,336 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\exstrace.dll
[2013/07/31 18:10:36 | 000,007,168 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\f3ahvoas.dll
[2013/07/31 18:10:35 | 000,101,888 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\evntagnt.dll
[2013/07/31 18:10:35 | 000,057,856 | ---- | C] (SEIKO EPSON CORP.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\esuimgd.dll
[2013/07/31 18:10:35 | 000,045,056 | ---- | C] (SEIKO EPSON CORP.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\esunid.dll
[2013/07/31 18:10:35 | 000,031,744 | ---- | C] (SEIKO EPSON CORP.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\esucmd.dll
[2013/07/31 18:10:35 | 000,025,856 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\et4000.sys
[2013/07/31 18:10:35 | 000,024,064 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\evntcmd.exe
[2013/07/31 18:10:27 | 000,078,848 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\dayi.ime
[2013/07/31 18:10:26 | 000,042,496 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\davcdata.exe
[2013/07/31 18:10:24 | 000,057,399 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cplexe.exe
[2013/07/31 18:10:24 | 000,056,320 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\convlog.exe
[2013/07/31 18:10:24 | 000,033,792 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\controt.dll
[2013/07/31 18:10:24 | 000,020,480 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\counters.dll
[2013/07/31 18:10:24 | 000,018,944 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cprofile.exe
[2013/07/31 18:10:23 | 000,024,064 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\compfilt.dll
[2013/07/31 18:10:21 | 000,480,256 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cintsetp.exe
[2013/07/31 18:10:21 | 000,198,656 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cintime.dll
[2013/07/31 18:10:21 | 000,021,504 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cintlgnt.ime
[2013/07/31 18:10:20 | 000,838,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\chtbrkr.dll
[2013/07/31 18:10:20 | 000,097,792 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\chtmbx.dll
[2013/07/31 18:10:20 | 000,056,320 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\chtskdic.dll
[2013/07/31 18:10:19 | 001,677,824 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\chsbrkr.dll
[2013/07/31 18:10:19 | 000,015,872 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\chgport.exe
[2013/07/31 18:10:19 | 000,014,336 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\chgusr.exe
[2013/07/31 18:10:19 | 000,013,312 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\chglogon.exe
[2013/07/31 18:10:19 | 000,009,728 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\change.exe
[2013/07/31 18:10:17 | 000,078,336 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\chajei.ime
[2013/07/31 18:10:16 | 000,054,528 | ---- | C] (Philips Semiconductors GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cap7146.sys
[2013/07/31 18:10:15 | 000,218,112 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_g18030.dll
[2013/07/31 18:10:15 | 000,010,752 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_iscii.dll
[2013/07/31 18:10:15 | 000,006,656 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\c_is2022.dll
[2013/07/31 18:10:07 | 000,045,568 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\browscap.dll
[2013/07/31 18:10:05 | 000,009,216 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\authfilt.dll
[2013/07/31 18:09:55 | 000,369,664 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\asp51.dll
[2013/07/31 18:09:55 | 000,331,264 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\aqueue.dll
[2013/07/31 18:09:55 | 000,029,184 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\asptxn.dll
[2013/07/31 18:09:55 | 000,010,240 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\aspperf.dll
[2013/07/31 18:09:54 | 000,108,544 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\appconf.dll
[2013/07/31 18:09:54 | 000,045,056 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\EXCH_aqadmin.dll
[2013/07/31 18:09:53 | 000,019,456 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\agt0804.dll
[2013/07/31 18:09:52 | 000,019,456 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\agt0412.dll
[2013/07/31 18:09:52 | 000,019,456 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\agt0411.dll
[2013/07/31 18:09:52 | 000,019,456 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\agt040d.dll
[2013/07/31 18:09:52 | 000,019,456 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\agt0404.dll
[2013/07/31 18:09:52 | 000,019,456 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\agt0401.dll
[2013/07/31 18:09:46 | 000,049,664 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\adrot.dll
[2013/07/31 18:09:46 | 000,029,696 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\admexs.dll
[2013/07/31 18:09:46 | 000,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\admxprox.dll
[2013/07/31 18:09:46 | 000,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\EXCH_adsiisex.dll
[2013/07/31 18:09:41 | 000,007,168 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\wamregps.dll
[2013/07/31 18:09:40 | 000,032,827 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tcptest.exe
[2013/07/31 18:09:40 | 000,016,384 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tcptsat.dll
[2013/07/31 18:09:39 | 000,008,192 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\staxmem.dll
[2013/07/31 18:09:38 | 000,020,536 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\shtml.dll
[2013/07/31 18:09:38 | 000,016,437 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\shtml.exe
[2013/07/31 18:09:33 | 000,076,800 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\logui.ocx
[2013/07/31 18:09:33 | 000,068,608 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\isatq.dll
[2013/07/31 18:09:33 | 000,019,968 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\inetsloc.dll
[2013/07/31 18:09:33 | 000,013,312 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\infoadmn.dll
[2013/07/31 18:09:33 | 000,007,680 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\inetmgr.exe
[2013/07/31 18:09:32 | 000,829,440 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\inetmgr.dll
[2013/07/31 18:09:32 | 000,169,984 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\iisui.dll
[2013/07/31 18:09:32 | 000,133,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\iisrtl.dll
[2013/07/31 18:09:32 | 000,064,512 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\iismap.dll
[2013/07/31 18:09:32 | 000,030,720 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\iisrstas.exe
[2013/07/31 18:09:32 | 000,014,336 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\iisreset.exe
[2013/07/31 18:09:32 | 000,005,632 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\iisrstap.dll
[2013/07/31 18:09:31 | 000,208,896 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fpmmcsat.dll
[2013/07/31 18:09:31 | 000,068,608 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\iisext51.dll
[2013/07/31 18:09:31 | 000,020,538 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fpremadm.exe
[2013/07/31 18:09:31 | 000,006,144 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\ftpsapi2.dll
[2013/07/31 18:09:30 | 000,876,653 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fp4awel.dll
[2013/07/31 18:09:30 | 000,598,071 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fpmmc.dll
[2013/07/31 18:09:30 | 000,188,494 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fpcount.exe
[2013/07/31 18:09:30 | 000,109,328 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fp98swin.exe
[2013/07/31 18:09:30 | 000,049,212 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fp4awebs.dll
[2013/07/31 18:09:30 | 000,020,541 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fpexedll.dll
[2013/07/31 18:09:30 | 000,014,608 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fp98sadm.exe
[2013/07/31 18:09:29 | 000,184,435 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fp4amsft.dll
[2013/07/31 18:09:29 | 000,147,513 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fp4apws.dll
[2013/07/31 18:09:29 | 000,102,509 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fp4atxt.dll
[2013/07/31 18:09:29 | 000,082,035 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fp4anscp.dll
[2013/07/31 18:09:29 | 000,049,210 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fp4areg.dll
[2013/07/31 18:09:29 | 000,041,020 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fp4avnb.dll
[2013/07/31 18:09:29 | 000,032,826 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fp4avss.dll
[2013/07/31 18:09:28 | 000,188,480 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cfgwiz.exe
[2013/07/31 18:09:28 | 000,076,288 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\cnfgprts.ocx
[2013/07/31 18:09:28 | 000,046,592 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\coadmin.dll
[2013/07/31 18:09:27 | 000,275,968 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\certwiz.ocx
[2013/07/31 18:09:27 | 000,094,720 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\certmap.ocx
[2013/07/31 18:09:27 | 000,020,540 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\author.dll
[2013/07/31 18:09:27 | 000,016,439 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\author.exe
[2013/07/31 18:09:26 | 000,290,816 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\adsiis51.dll
[2013/07/31 18:09:26 | 000,043,520 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\admwprox.dll
[2013/07/31 18:09:26 | 000,016,439 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\admin.exe
[2013/07/31 18:09:24 | 000,020,540 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\admin.dll
[2013/07/31 18:07:35 | 000,016,384 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\isignup.exe
[2013/07/31 17:47:40 | 000,024,661 | ---- | C] (Perle Systems Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\spxcoins.dll
[2013/07/31 17:47:40 | 000,024,661 | ---- | C] (Perle Systems Ltd.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\spxcoins.dll
[2013/07/31 17:47:40 | 000,013,312 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\irclass.dll
[2013/07/31 17:47:40 | 000,013,312 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\irclass.dll
[2013/07/30 23:50:49 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\nView_Profiles
[2013/07/30 23:21:32 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\RECYCLER
[2013/07/28 20:46:12 | 000,040,776 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
[2013/07/27 13:24:20 | 000,518,144 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\WINDOWS\SWREG.exe
[2013/07/27 13:24:20 | 000,406,528 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\WINDOWS\SWSC.exe
[2013/07/27 13:24:20 | 000,212,480 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\WINDOWS\SWXCACLS.exe
[2013/07/27 13:24:20 | 000,060,416 | ---- | C] (NirSoft) -- C:\WINDOWS\NIRCMD.exe
[2013/07/27 13:21:58 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Qoobox
[2013/07/27 13:20:08 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\erdnt
[2013/07/25 15:00:41 | 000,000,000 | R--D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\mic\Start Menu\Programs\Administrative Tools
[2013/07/07 02:57:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\hosts
[2007/02/09 17:35:38 | 000,774,144 | ---- | C] (RealNetworks, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\RngInterstitial.dll
[9 C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp -> ]
[1 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2013/08/04 13:13:00 | 000,000,830 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Adobe Flash Player Updater.job
[2013/08/04 13:11:12 | 000,000,880 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job
[2013/08/04 13:05:50 | 000,602,112 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\mic\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2013/08/04 12:50:00 | 000,000,970 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-1644491937-287218729-839522115-1003UA.job
[2013/08/04 03:30:00 | 000,000,366 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\avast! Emergency Update.job
[2013/08/04 02:15:16 | 000,000,384 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Microsoft Antimalware Scheduled Scan.job
[2013/08/03 22:11:00 | 000,000,876 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
[2013/08/03 16:50:00 | 000,000,918 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-1644491937-287218729-839522115-1003Core.job
[2013/08/02 23:55:12 | 000,000,104 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\mic\Desktop\Shortcut (2) to Internet Explorer.lnk
[2013/08/02 16:42:02 | 000,000,104 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\mic\Desktop\Shortcut to Internet Explorer.lnk
[2013/07/31 23:54:41 | 000,002,297 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\mic\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Google Chrome.lnk
[2013/07/31 23:54:40 | 000,002,279 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\mic\Desktop\Google Chrome.lnk
[2013/07/31 19:04:50 | 000,002,284 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wpa.dbl
[2013/07/31 19:03:58 | 000,043,531 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvapps.xml
[2013/07/31 19:01:12 | 000,002,048 | --S- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2013/07/31 18:19:33 | 000,314,508 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfh009.dat
[2013/07/31 18:19:33 | 000,040,836 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfc009.dat
[2013/07/31 18:15:07 | 000,138,056 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\FNTCACHE.DAT
[2013/07/31 18:13:26 | 000,000,288 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\$winnt$.inf
[2013/07/31 18:09:14 | 000,316,640 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\WMSysPr9.prx
[2013/07/31 18:09:13 | 000,023,392 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nscompat.tlb
[2013/07/31 18:09:13 | 000,016,832 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\amcompat.tlb
[2013/07/31 18:08:59 | 000,004,161 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ODBCINST.INI
[2013/07/31 18:05:58 | 000,022,720 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\emptyregdb.dat
[2013/07/31 18:04:15 | 000,000,282 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\boot.ini
[2013/07/31 15:56:19 | 000,040,776 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
[2013/07/30 17:36:25 | 001,853,914 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\setupapi.old
[2013/07/30 17:05:58 | 000,002,515 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\mic\Desktop\Microsoft Office Word 2007.lnk
[2013/07/27 13:44:57 | 000,000,027 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
[2013/07/26 11:48:59 | 000,377,856 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\mic\Desktop\jtiuxj0x.exe
[2013/07/12 15:30:52 | 000,770,344 | ---- | M] (AVAST Software) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aswSnx.sys
[2013/07/12 15:30:52 | 000,369,584 | ---- | M] (AVAST Software) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aswSP.sys
[2013/07/12 15:30:52 | 000,175,176 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aswVmm.sys
[2013/07/12 15:30:52 | 000,000,175 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aswVmm.sys.sum
[2013/07/12 15:30:52 | 000,000,175 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aswSP.sys.sum
[2013/07/12 15:30:52 | 000,000,175 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aswSnx.sys.sum
[2013/07/12 15:30:39 | 000,002,577 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\CONFIG.NT
[2013/07/12 03:07:21 | 000,001,374 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\imsins.BAK
[2013/07/11 19:28:13 | 000,000,635 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Desktop\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.lnk
[9 C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp -> ]
[1 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2013/08/02 23:55:12 | 000,000,104 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\mic\Desktop\Shortcut (2) to Internet Explorer.lnk
[2013/08/02 16:42:02 | 000,000,104 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\mic\Desktop\Shortcut to Internet Explorer.lnk
[2013/07/31 18:11:49 | 000,175,104 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\pintlcsa.dll
[2013/07/31 18:11:17 | 001,158,818 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\korwbrkr.lex
[2013/07/31 18:11:06 | 000,059,392 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imscinst.exe
[2013/07/31 18:11:04 | 000,196,665 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imjpinst.exe
[2013/07/31 18:11:02 | 000,134,339 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\imekr.lex
[2013/07/31 18:10:51 | 013,463,552 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hwxjpn.dll
[2013/07/31 18:10:44 | 000,108,827 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\hanja.lex
[2013/07/31 18:10:38 | 000,094,208 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\fpencode.dll
[2013/07/31 18:10:20 | 000,173,568 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\chtskf.dll
[2013/07/31 17:47:17 | 000,141,702 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\netfx.cat
[2013/07/31 17:47:17 | 000,110,116 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\tabletpc.cat
[2013/07/31 17:47:17 | 000,031,965 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\mediactr.cat
[2013/07/31 17:47:17 | 000,031,281 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\FP4.CAT
[2013/07/31 17:47:17 | 000,024,209 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msn7.cat
[2013/07/31 17:47:17 | 000,013,753 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\IMS.CAT
[2013/07/31 17:47:17 | 000,011,651 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\msn9.cat
[2013/07/31 17:47:17 | 000,009,581 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\MSMSGS.CAT
[2013/07/31 17:47:17 | 000,007,245 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\MSTSWEB.CAT
[2013/07/31 17:47:16 | 002,012,670 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\NT5.CAT
[2013/07/31 17:47:16 | 000,502,724 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\NT5INF.CAT
[2013/07/27 13:24:20 | 000,256,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\PEV.exe
[2013/07/27 13:24:20 | 000,208,896 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\MBR.exe
[2013/07/27 13:24:20 | 000,098,816 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\sed.exe
[2013/07/27 13:24:20 | 000,080,412 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\grep.exe
[2013/07/27 13:24:20 | 000,068,096 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\zip.exe
[2013/07/26 11:48:36 | 000,377,856 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\mic\Desktop\jtiuxj0x.exe
[2013/07/12 15:30:52 | 000,000,175 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aswVmm.sys.sum
[2013/07/12 15:30:52 | 000,000,175 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aswSP.sys.sum
[2013/07/12 15:30:52 | 000,000,175 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aswSnx.sys.sum
[2013/04/10 14:13:45 | 000,175,176 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aswVmm.sys
[2013/04/10 14:13:44 | 000,049,376 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\aswRvrt.sys
[2012/02/15 01:36:19 | 000,003,072 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\iacenc.dll
[2011/12/30 18:37:15 | 000,000,221 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\NCLogConfig.ini
[2010/01/08 22:58:57 | 000,024,576 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\mic\Local Settings\Application Data\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2009/08/19 10:37:58 | 000,018,522 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\ywyly.pif
[2009/08/19 10:37:57 | 000,016,727 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\arup.vbs
[2009/08/19 10:37:56 | 000,010,263 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\asim.com
[2008/10/13 18:49:53 | 000,000,251 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Program Files\wt3d.ini

========== ZeroAccess Check ==========

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\clsid\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InProcServer32]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\clsid\{fbeb8a05-beee-4442-804e-409d6c4515e9}\InProcServer32]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\clsid\{42aedc87-2188-41fd-b9a3-0c966feabec1}\InProcServer32]
"" = %SystemRoot%\system32\shdocvw.dll -- [2004/08/04 08:00:00 | 001,483,264 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
"ThreadingModel" = Apartment

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\clsid\{5839FCA9-774D-42A1-ACDA-D6A79037F57F}\InProcServer32]
"" = C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\fastprox.dll -- [2004/08/04 08:00:00 | 000,472,064 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
"ThreadingModel" = Free

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\clsid\{F3130CDB-AA52-4C3A-AB32-85FFC23AF9C1}\InProcServer32]
"" = C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wbemess.dll -- [2004/08/04 08:00:00 | 000,273,920 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation)
"ThreadingModel" = Both

< End of report >

OTL Extras logfile created on: 8/4/2013 1:06:28 PM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.69.0     Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\mic\Desktop
Windows XP Professional Edition Service Pack 2 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 6.0.2900.2180)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

3.44 Gb Total Physical Memory | 2.54 Gb Available Physical Memory | 74.01% Memory free
5.27 Gb Paging File | 4.48 Gb Available in Paging File | 84.88% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): c:\pagefile.sys 2046 4092 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 224.04 Gb Total Space | 92.66 Gb Free Space | 41.36% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive E: | 1.90 Gb Total Space | 0.56 Gb Free Space | 29.43% Space Free | Partition Type: FAT
Drive H: | 8.82 Gb Total Space | 0.60 Gb Free Space | 6.82% Space Free | Partition Type: FAT32
Drive I: | 579.12 Mb Total Space | 0.00 Mb Free Space | 0.00% Space Free | Partition Type: CDFS

Computer Name: MIC-2E34A298046 | User Name: mic | Logged in as Administrator.
Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: All users
Company Name Whitelist: Off | Skip Microsoft Files: Off | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 Days

========== Extra Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== File Associations ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.cpl [@ = cplfile] -- rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL "%1",%*

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1644491937-287218729-839522115-1003\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.html [@ = htmlfile] -- Reg Error: Key error. File not found

========== Shell Spawning ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]
batfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %*
comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cplfile [cplopen] -- rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL "%1",%*
exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
piffile [open] -- "%1" %*
regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.
scrfile [config] -- "%1"
scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l
scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S
txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1
Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [explore] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /e,/idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Security Center Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]
"FirstRunDisabled" = 1
"AntiVirusDisableNotify" = 0
"FirewallDisableNotify" = 0
"UpdatesDisableNotify" = 0
"AntiVirusOverride" = 0
"FirewallOverride" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\AhnlabAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ComputerAssociatesAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\KasperskyAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SophosAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TinyFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ZoneLabsFirewall]

========== System Restore Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore]
"DisableSR" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Sr]
"Start" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SrService]
"Start" = 2

========== Firewall Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall\DomainProfile]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\WindowsFirewall\StandardProfile]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 1
"DisableNotifications" = 0
"DoNotAllowExceptions" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 1
"DisableNotifications" = 0
"DoNotAllowExceptions" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]
"1900:UDP" = 1900:UDP:LocalSubNet:Disabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22007
"2869:TCP" = 2869:TCP:LocalSubNet:Disabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22008

========== Authorized Applications List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe" = %windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019 -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe" = %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000 -- (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe" = %windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019 -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"%windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe" = %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe:*:Enabled:@xpsp3res.dll,-20000 -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe:*:Enabled:hpqtra08.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqste08.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqste08.exe:*:Enabled:hpqste08.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpofxm08.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpofxm08.exe:*:Enabled:hpofxm08.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hposfx08.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hposfx08.exe:*:Enabled:hposfx08.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hposid01.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hposid01.exe:*:Enabled:hposid01.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqscnvw.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqscnvw.exe:*:Enabled:hpqscnvw.exe -- ()
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqkygrp.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqkygrp.exe:*:Enabled:hpqkygrp.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqCopy.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqCopy.exe:*:Enabled:hpqcopy.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpfccopy.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpfccopy.exe:*:Enabled:hpfccopy.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpzwiz01.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpzwiz01.exe:*:Enabled:hpzwiz01.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\Unload\HpqPhUnl.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\Unload\HpqPhUnl.exe:*:Enabled:hpqphunl.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard)
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\Unload\HpqDIA.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\Unload\HpqDIA.exe:*:Enabled:hpqdia.exe -- ( )
"C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpoews01.exe" = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpoews01.exe:*:Enabled:hpoews01.exe -- (Hewlett-Packard Co.)
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\OUTLOOK.EXE" = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\OUTLOOK.EXE:*:Enabled:Microsoft Office Outlook -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe" = C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe:*:Enabled:Java™ Platform SE binary -- (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
"C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\javaw.exe" = C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\javaw.exe:*:Enabled:Java™ Platform SE binary -- (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)

========== HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{0611BD4E-4FE4-4a62-B0C0-18A4CC463428}" = CP_Package_Variety1
"{0840B4D6-7DD1-4187-8523-E6FC0007EFB7}" = Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant
"{09984AEC-6B9F-4ca7-B78D-CB44D4771DA3}" = Destinations
"{0B33B738-AD79-4E32-90C5-E67BFB10BBFF}" = AiO_Scan
"{15EE79F4-4ED1-4267-9B0F-351009325D7D}" = HP Software Update
"{18455581-E099-4BA8-BC6B-F34B2F06600C}" = Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer
"{1C139D7D-9FEA-468d-A9C8-2A6E3BDE564A}" = CP_Package_Variety3
"{1F1C2DFC-2D24-3E06-BCB8-725134ADF989}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148
"{2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F}" = Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer
"{2466E904-7E48-4597-9321-722CF02930EB}" = 5600
"{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216019FF}" = Java™ 6 Update 22
"{2CADCEAB-D5DA-44D6-B5FC-7DEE87AB3C0C}" = Unload
"{30C19FF2-7FBA-4d09-B9DE-1659977F64F6}" = TrayApp
"{350C97B0-3D7C-4EE8-BAA9-00BCB3D54227}" = WebFldrs XP
"{390DD8BB-BB57-4942-A029-2D913E4E9D74}" = Microsoft Security Client
"{4A03706F-666A-4037-7777-5F2748764D10}" = Java Auto Updater
"{50316C0A-CC2A-460A-9EA5-F486E54AC17D}_is1" = AVG PC Tuneup 2011
"{54E3707F-808E-4fd4-95C9-15D1AB077E5D}" = NewCopy
"{56F8AFC3-FA98-4ff1-9673-8A026CBF85BE}" = WebReg
"{5B79CFD1-6845-4158-9D7D-6BE89DF2C135}" = HP PSC & OfficeJet 5.3.B
"{612C34C7-5E90-47D8-9B5C-0F717DD82726}" = swMSM
"{66E6CE0C-5A1E-430C-B40A-0C90FF1804A8}" = eSupportQFolder
"{6BB6627C-694F-4FDC-A3E5-C7F4BED4C724}" = DocProc
"{710f4c1c-cc18-4c49-8cbf-51240c89a1a2}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
"{770657D0-A123-3C07-8E44-1C83EC895118}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 ATL Update kb973923 - x86 8.0.50727.4053
"{7850A6D2-CBEA-4728-9877-F1BEDEA9F619}" = AiOSoftware
"{7C9B95B7-B598-4398-B30F-7F6827192E6C}" = ProductContext
"{90120000-0010-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Software Update for Web Folders  (English) 12
"{90120000-0016-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Excel MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0016-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_STANDARDR_{AAA19365-932B-49BD-8138-BE28CEE9C4B4}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3)
"{90120000-0018-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0018-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_STANDARDR_{AAA19365-932B-49BD-8138-BE28CEE9C4B4}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3)
"{90120000-001A-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Outlook MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-001A-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_STANDARDR_{AAA19365-932B-49BD-8138-BE28CEE9C4B4}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3)
"{90120000-001B-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Word MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-001B-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_STANDARDR_{AAA19365-932B-49BD-8138-BE28CEE9C4B4}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3)
"{90120000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (English) 2007
"{90120000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_STANDARDR_{1FF96026-A04A-4C3E-B50A-BB7022654D0F}" = Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3)
"{90120000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (French) 2007
"{90120000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}_STANDARDR_{71F055E8-E2C6-4214-BB3D-BFE03561B89E}" = Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3)
"{90120000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (Spanish) 2007
"{90120000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}_STANDARDR_{2314F9A1-126F-45CC-8A5E-DFAF866F3FBC}" = Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3)
"{90120000-002C-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proofing (English) 2007
"{90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_STANDARDR_{98333358-268C-4164-B6D4-C96DF5153727}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3)
"{90120000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_STANDARDR_{98333358-268C-4164-B6D4-C96DF5153727}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3)
"{90140000-2005-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office File Validation Add-In
"{91120000-0012-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Standard 2007
"{91120000-0012-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_STANDARDR_{6E107EB7-8B55-48BF-ACCB-199F86A2CD93}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3 (SP3)
"{923A7F5A-1E8C-4FBE-8DF6-85940A60A79F}" = Readme
"{933B4015-4618-4716-A828-5289FC03165F}" = VC80CRTRedist - 8.0.50727.6195
"{95120000-00B9-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Application Error Reporting
"{9BE518E6-ECC6-35A9-88E4-87755C07200F}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161
"{A195B13E-A5E3-4BAF-A995-7F70F445CD06}" = ScannerCopy
"{A2BCA9F1-566C-4805-97D1-7FDC93386723}" = Adobe AIR
"{A92DAB39-4E2C-4304-9AB6-BC44E68B55E2}" = Google Update Helper
"{AB5D51AE-EBC3-438D-872C-705C7C2084B0}" = DeviceManagementQFolder
"{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A95000000001}" = Adobe Reader 9.5.3
"{ACCA20B0-C4D1-4BF5-BF21-0A0EB5EF9730}" = Dynex Gigabit PCI Adapter Driver
"{B2544A03-10D0-4E5E-BA69-0362FFC20D18}" = OGA Notifier 2.0.0048.0
"{B824B5C9-849F-4b9e-9EA7-6FD8CD8116DA}" = CP_Package_Variety2
"{B996AE66-10DB-4ac5-B151-E8B4BFBC42FC}" = BufferChm
"{BFD5AC8A-5884-4da8-9873-3DF8E3DCCE18}" = 5600Trb
"{C506A18C-1469-4678-B094-F4EC9DAE6DB7}" = Scan
"{CAE7D1D9-3794-4169-B4DD-964ADBC534EE}" = HP Product Detection
"{CC7984C5-020D-4944-85A0-58D09D4A8BFB}" = 5600_Help
"{CE24344F-DFD8-40C8-8FD8-C9740B5F25AC}" = Fax
"{E3F90083-80D4-4b5a-87C7-E97E12F5516D}" = HPProductAssistant
"{EA103B64-C0E4-4C0E-A506-751590E1653D}" = SolutionCenter
"{F132AF7F-7BCA-4EDE-8A7C-958108FE7DBC}" = Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
"{F4C2E5F5-2970-45f4-ABD3-C180C4D961C4}" = Status
"{FE64AE29-0883-4C70-8388-DC026019C900}" = HP Image Zone Express
"Adobe AIR" = Adobe AIR
"Adobe Flash Player ActiveX" = Adobe Flash Player 11 ActiveX
"Adobe Flash Player Plugin" = Adobe Flash Player 11 Plugin
"Adobe Shockwave Player" = Adobe Shockwave Player 11.6
"avast" = avast! Free Antivirus
"AVS Update Manager_is1" = AVS Update Manager 1.0
"AVS4YOU Software Navigator_is1" = AVS4YOU Software Navigator 1.4
"AVS4YOU Video Converter 7_is1" = AVS Video Converter 7
"DivX Setup" = DivX Setup
"hosts" = hosts
"HP Imaging Device Functions" = HP Imaging Device Functions 5.3
"HP Solution Center & Imaging Support Tools" = HP Solution Center & Imaging Support Tools 5.3
"ImgBurn" = ImgBurn
"jZip" = jZip
"Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware_is1" = Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 1.75.0.1300
"Microsoft Security Client" = Microsoft Security Essentials
"MP3 Rocket" = MP3 Rocket
"NVIDIA Drivers" = NVIDIA Drivers
"STANDARDR" = Microsoft Office Standard 2007
"Windows Media Format Runtime" = Windows Media Format 11 runtime
"WMFDist11" = Windows Media Format 11 runtime

========== HKEY_USERS Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1644491937-287218729-839522115-1003\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"Google Chrome" = Google Chrome

========== Last 20 Event Log Errors ==========

[ Application Events ]
Error - 7/24/2013 10:40:39 AM | Computer Name = MIC-2E34A298046 | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002
Description = Hanging application chrome.exe, version 28.0.1500.72, hang module 
hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.

Error - 7/25/2013 11:31:22 AM | Computer Name = MIC-2E34A298046 | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002
Description = Hanging application iexplore.exe, version 8.0.6001.18702, hang module

Error - 7/25/2013 4:32:34 PM | Computer Name = MIC-2E34A298046 | Source = MPSampleSubmission | ID = 5000
Description = EventType mptelemetry, P1 2152759308, P2 unspecified, P3 scanfile,
 P4 4.2.223.0, P5 microsoft security essentials (edb4fa23-53b8-4afa-8c5d-99752cca7094),
 P6 unspecified, P7 unspecified, P8 NIL, P9 NIL, P10 NIL.

Error - 7/26/2013 2:49:02 PM | Computer Name = MIC-2E34A298046 | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000
Description = Faulting application iexplore.exe, version 8.0.6001.18702, faulting
 module ieframe.dll, version 8.0.6001.23507, fault address 0x0016a4da.

Error - 7/26/2013 3:05:40 PM | Computer Name = MIC-2E34A298046 | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000
Description = Faulting application drwtsn32.exe, version 5.1.2600.0, faulting module
 dbghelp.dll, version 5.1.2600.5512, fault address 0x0001295d.

Error - 7/27/2013 10:25:34 AM | Computer Name = MIC-2E34A298046 | Source = Application Error | ID = 1000
Description = Faulting application iexplore.exe, version 8.0.6001.18702, faulting
 module mshtml.dll, version 8.0.6001.23507, fault address 0x002b9e0e.

Error - 7/27/2013 10:52:52 AM | Computer Name = MIC-2E34A298046 | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002
Description = Hanging application iexplore.exe, version 8.0.6001.18702, hang module

Error - 7/27/2013 1:17:35 PM | Computer Name = MIC-2E34A298046 | Source = MPSampleSubmission | ID = 5000
Description = EventType mptelemetry, P1 unspecified, P2 hardeningtelemetry, P3 hardeningtelemetrydisablertp,
 P4 4.2.223.0, P5 unspecified, P6 unspecified, P7 unspecified, P8 NIL, P9 NIL, P10
 NIL.

Error - 7/31/2013 6:23:41 PM | Computer Name = MIC-2E34A298046 | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002
Description = Hanging application msseces.exe, version 4.2.223.0, hang module hungapp,
 version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.

Error - 8/1/2013 4:17:16 PM | Computer Name = MIC-2E34A298046 | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002
Description = Hanging application IEXPLORE.EXE, version 6.0.2900.2180, hang module

[ OSession Events ]
Error - 2/15/2012 4:19:37 AM | Computer Name = MIC-2E34A298046 | Source = Microsoft Office 12 Sessions | ID = 7001
Description = ID: 0, Application Name: Microsoft Office Word, Application Version:
 12.0.6612.1000, Microsoft Office Version: 12.0.6612.1000. This session lasted 118356
 seconds with 240 seconds of active time.  This session ended with a crash.

Error - 2/3/2013 2:16:05 PM | Computer Name = MIC-2E34A298046 | Source = Microsoft Office 12 Sessions | ID = 7001
Description = ID: 0, Application Name: Microsoft Office Word, Application Version:
 12.0.6668.5000, Microsoft Office Version: 12.0.6612.1000. This session lasted 368
 seconds with 120 seconds of active time.  This session ended with a crash.

[ System Events ]
Error - 7/31/2013 6:13:46 PM | Computer Name = MIC-2E34A298046 | Source = Setup | ID = 60055
Description = Windows Setup encountered non-fatal errors during installation. Please
 check the setuperr.log found in your Windows directory for more informatio

Error - 7/31/2013 6:16:49 PM | Computer Name = MIC-2E34A298046 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7026
Description = The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
   MpFilter

Error - 7/31/2013 6:40:02 PM | Computer Name = MIC-2E34A298046 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7026
Description = The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
   MpFilter

Error - 7/31/2013 6:51:51 PM | Computer Name = MIC-2E34A298046 | Source = Microsoft Antimalware | ID = 2001
Description = %%860 has encountered an error trying to update signatures.     New Signature
 Version:      Previous Signature Version: 1.155.938.0     Update Source: %%859     Update Stage:
 %%852     Source Path: Default URL     Signature Type: %%800     Update Type: %%803     User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM

Current
 Engine Version:      Previous Engine Version: 1.1.9700.0     Error code: 0x80244019     Error 
description: An unexpected problem occurred while checking for updates. For information
 on installing or troubleshooting updates, see Help and Support. 

Error - 7/31/2013 7:01:56 PM | Computer Name = MIC-2E34A298046 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7026
   MpFilter

Error - 8/1/2013 7:11:35 PM | Computer Name = MIC-2E34A298046 | Source = Microsoft Antimalware | ID = 2001
Description = %%860 has encountered an error trying to update signatures.     New Signature
 Version:      Previous Signature Version: 1.155.938.0     Update Source: %%859     Update Stage:
 %%852     Source Path: Default URL     Signature Type: %%800     Update Type: %%803     User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM

Current
 Engine Version:      Previous Engine Version: 1.1.9700.0     Error code: 0x80244019     Error 
description: An unexpected problem occurred while checking for updates. For information

Error - 8/2/2013 6:17:53 PM | Computer Name = MIC-2E34A298046 | Source = Windows Update Agent | ID = 16
Description = Unable to Connect: Windows is unable to connect to the automatic updates
 service and therefore cannot download and install updates according to the set 
schedule. Windows will continue to try to establish a connection.

Error - 8/2/2013 7:11:33 PM | Computer Name = MIC-2E34A298046 | Source = Microsoft Antimalware | ID = 2001

Current

Error - 8/3/2013 7:11:35 PM | Computer Name = MIC-2E34A298046 | Source = Microsoft Antimalware | ID = 2001
 Version:      Previous Signature Version: 1.155.1412.0     Update Source: %%859     Update Stage:

Current

Error - 8/4/2013 2:15:33 AM | Computer Name = MIC-2E34A298046 | Source = Microsoft Antimalware | ID = 2001
 Version:      Previous Signature Version: 1.155.1412.0     Update Source: %%859     Update Stage:

Current

< End of report >

#15 TB-Psychotic

TB-Psychotic

• Malware Response Team
  • 6,349 posts
  •  

Posted 06 August 2013 - 01:41 AM

Combofix

Download ComboFix from one of these locations:

Link 1
Link 2

* IMPORTANT- Save ComboFix.exe to your Desktop

Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications as they will interfere with our tools and the removal. If you are unsure how to do this, please refer to our sticky topic How to disable your security applications

Double click on ComboFix.exe & follow the prompts.

• As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.
  • Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.

**Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.

RC_update.png

Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:

cfRC_screen_2.png

Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.

When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply for further review.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users