Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New to Forums...CIS Student

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 X3n0Ph0n

X3n0Ph0n

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:20 AM

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:01 PM

Hello all,

As aboveforementioned I'm new to forums and currently a student at Wallace State Community College in Hanceville, AL.

My current major of which I'm 72% complete with is: Cyber Security/Computer Forensics, I plan to take 13 more classes to complete two additional associates in Networking Technology and Web Technology. I'm 30 years old, and hoping that I'm not too old to start off in this field. My background is Medical (Paramedic) and a Chef.

My current major has nothing to really do with Computer Forensics, as there is only one class teaching such, and more Criminal Justice classes than CIS. There are no Ethical Hacking classes, nor are there Pen Testing, or really much of anything useful. Why am I taking this? Well, I did manage to complete Hardward/Software Support with very little hands on.

I do have some questions, but I'll ask those in another thread.\

Anyway, thanks for having me. Looking forward to learning some things here.

~Casey

X3n0ph0n

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users