This seems like quite unusual behaviour, it is most likely caused by some setting by one of the manufacturer's programs.
You might want to look firstly in the programs installed already by toshiba for the preference that is casuing this, otherwise, a quick fix that may help in your situation would be to just prevent the adding/removal of toolbars.
Beforehand, adjust the toolbar's to the way you want them, with the one you dont want removed. After that, proceed with the steps below.
- Search > Right Click gpedit.msc > Open it
- In the Local Group Policy Editor. Go to the following directory: User Configuration > Administrative Templates > Desktop
- Once there find the option called "Prevent adding, dragging, dropping and close the Taskbar's toolbars".
- Right click this option and click edit
- Click the enable checkbox and click ok
That toolbar should no longer appear after restart. If you need to add or remove a different toolbar in the future, just disable, make the changes and re-enable.
Hope this helped.