Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

PC Has been crashing recently, Dont know Why, please help

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 TylerBlue95

TylerBlue95

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:21 PM

Posted 24 July 2013 - 01:06 AM

Hey,

So recently my pc has been crashing when running games that it could normally run flawlessly. Even games with low graphics requirements. The crash usually occurs a few minutes in depending on the games requirements, the screen turns into these vertical green lines and sometimes it buzzes. Usually it will do this once or twice briefly, then it will do it one final time for good and it will not respond to any commands. Im forced to power it down with the power button. The only thing i can think of that happened around the time the crashes started happening (like I said it could normally run games fine), was that I unplugged the computers power cable for a bit because I needed the adapter it was plugged into. I feel like the crashes began after that but I dont know for sure. 

Here are my system specs:

Processor: AMD A6-5400K 3.60 GHz Dual Core

Memory: 4GB

Operating System: Windows 7 32-bit

Video Card: AMD Radeo 6700 series 1GB onboard RAM

Thanks in advance for the help.

PS: I installed the latest AMD drivers but I'm not sure what other drivers could be affecting gameplay.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users