Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi everybody Just signed up!!!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 junebuginsac

junebuginsac

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:04 PM

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:03 PM

Hi Everybody,

I just signed up for this site and believe me I can use all of the help that I can get. Every thing that I know about computers is self taught, and I am probably on about the first grade level. So please I hope that you all will have a lot of patience with me. When I ask a question I will probably use the wrong terms and I'll also need a great deal of detail as far as explaining how to do some thing. I have tried to post questions in some other "help" sites and the people there expect you to know exactly what they are talking about when they use these hi-tech terms. If that was the case then the site wouldn't be needed in the first place. They seem to enjoy making people feel stupid because they don't know all of the proper terms. So please have patience, and I will try to give all of the info that I can think of.

Thanks, 

junebuginsac

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users