Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

One Final Time

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sonic_944

sonic_944

• Members
  • 117 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:25 PM

Posted 21 July 2013 - 06:42 AM

So I tried to delete Windows Virtual PC (I got it from Microsoft's offical page) but it wont delete. So I gone into CMD to delete it and then after that I rebooted my PC. While it was loading it said Windows is loading file then it sents me to the Startup Repair setup. It rebooted my PC 4 times last night. And once I finally got through normally the screen was multi-colored and once it showed my Desktop it gives me an error stating Nvsomething.dll was deleted. That .dll file was part of System32 the error also said.

So now I'm here in Safe Mode With Networking with a burned Windows 7 Recovery Disk (I can't do a System Repair Disk it gives me an error). Also Windows disabled my System Restore. So I have two questions:

1: How do I do the Recovery repair

2: If I go through with the System Repair will I keep all of my files?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 NorthernScally

NorthernScally

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:25 PM

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:19 AM

there is a similar topic here
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/501775/cant-start-windows-in-any-mode-startup-repair-goes-on-forever/

it will show you how to use the repair disk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users