Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows hangs at desktop after turning pc on

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 HellCrasher

HellCrasher

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:23 PM

Posted 20 July 2013 - 06:54 PM

Ok..... So i don't like disturbing you guys(cauz it looks like you guys has lots to do) but here i am, cauz of that irritating computer of mine... It shows the welcome screen, goes to desktop( then it remains at a good speed... But after a minute or two it gets stuck... Especially firefox not responding( smthin i use 90% of the time... Is it the computer, firefox, my antivirus or am i infected( already scanned, found things&deleted them,but the problem still occurs) uuh i ask with much respect 4 u guys to help me... ;) uuh and what do you guys need from me to help??... Your help appreciated! Thnx!!.. ;) :)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 HellCrasher

HellCrasher
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  

Posted 20 July 2013 - 07:29 PM

Oh and it aint slow in safe mode...

#3 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:23 AM

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:42 PM

Especially firefox not responding << Do you have the same problem with Internet Explorer or another browser ?

If you just open the computer and play , say , Hearts or Solitare, is the problem the same ?

This is just trying to find if this is an Internet problem or General computer problem -

Download Security Check by Screen317 from HERE
* Save it to your Desktop.
* Double-click SecurityCheck.exe
* Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
* A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.
Note: If a security program requests permission to access the Internet, allow it to do so.

Thank You -

#4 HellCrasher

HellCrasher
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  

Posted 21 July 2013 - 12:38 PM

same prob..(browsers)   not responding..           uuuh about testing out my windows7 games>>> i have a standard vireocard.. not really 4 heavy use like windows aestro or 3d .. no such things... just for normal use!(so the games are slow bcuz of the videocard, tht was there all along) ..     anything else i can try for u??                            OK! so here's your text file...  hope it's usefull

Results of screen317's Security Check version 0.99.70  
 Windows 7 Service Pack 1 x86 (UAC is enabled)  
 Internet Explorer 10  
``````````````Antivirus/Firewall Check:``````````````
 Windows Firewall Disabled!  
Kaspersky Internet Security     
Microsoft Security Essentials   
 Antivirus out of date! (On Access scanning disabled!)
`````````Anti-malware/Other Utilities Check:`````````
 SUPERAntiSpyware     
 Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 1.75.0.1300  
 CCleaner     
 Java™ 6 Update 37  
 Java 7 Update 17  
 Java SE Development Kit 7 Update 9
 Java version out of Date!
 Adobe Flash Player     11.7.700.224  
 Adobe Reader XI  
 Mozilla Firefox (22.0)
````````Process Check: objlist.exe by Laurent````````  
 Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware mbamscheduler.exe   
 Kaspersky Lab Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 avp.exe  
`````````````````System Health check`````````````````
 Total Fragmentation on Drive C: 1%
````````````````````End of Log``````````````````````

Thnx

#5 HellCrasher

HellCrasher
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  

Posted 03 August 2013 - 12:27 PM

Ok ... I updated my java... And kaspersky... And looked all over of uninstallin mse.. But i realized i cant find it because i've already uninstalled it.. But i dont know how to completely uninstall it... There are still mse files i think.. My pc running reeeeeeallyy slow after welcome screen.. And my antivirus takes long to open.., nothing is resondibg.. And the cursor keeps loading.. Safe mode it isnt that slow!! Helpp!!! I want to uninstall mse and kaspersky.. Bcuz i bought a new nis(norton)! How do i make it fast or normal again???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users