° Please give this a try with the WhoCrashed program and Eset online scanner. The symptoms you are getting, can be related to malware or software/hardware issues or rootkit behavoir. If rootkit behavoir is noticed, I will report this topic to the 'Malware response team'.
- Download WhoCrashed and install the program.
- Run the program and obtain a minidump-log. More information in the next steps.
- You will get something like this image:
- Get max. 5 logs from the last recent minidumps.
It (one example log) should look like this:
- Post the 5 recent minidumps logs in this topic.
ESET Online Scanner
I'd like us to scan your machine with ESET OnlineScan This process may may take several hours, that is normal.
- Hold down Control and click on this link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
- Click the button.
- For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
- Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
- Double click on the icon on your desktop.
- Click the Start button.
- Accept any security warnings from your browser.
- Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and » UNCHECK "Remove found threats" <== Important
- Click Advanced settings and select the following:
- Scan potentially unwanted applications
- Scan for potentially unsafe applications
- Enable Anti-Stealth technology
- ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
- When the scan completes, click List Threats
- Copy and paste the information in your next reply. (If no malware was found you will not be presented with a log).
- Click the Back button.
- Click the Finish button.