Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

it just hit 100 degrees F. here

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,914 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:12 PM

Posted 18 July 2013 - 03:40 PM

Current Conditions

Scattered Clouds
100°Scattered Clouds
Feels Like: 104°
Humidity: 33%
Wind: WNW 9
Barometer: 29.98
Sunrise: 5:41 am
Sunset: 8:24 pm

NJ,just west of NYC
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 MrBruce1959

MrBruce1959

My cat Oreo

• BC Advisor
  • 6,377 posts
  •  

Posted 19 July 2013 - 12:52 AM

Yup same conditions here in Connecticut. Just wait till that cold front passes through. We've already had 6 confirmed tornadoes so far this year just 15 miles from here. Most likely more will happen on Saturday when that front finally gets here.

Of course here in Norwich, the Thames River which connects to Long Island Sound saves us from the worst of those storms because the air currents travel up that river into my area and blows the hell out of them as they finally make their approach upon us. But that does not mean we can not see that fierce vivid lightening on the western and northern horizon from here.

Stay safe my friend if any storms hit your area Friday night or Saturday morning.

Bruce.

Edited by MrBruce1959, 19 July 2013 - 12:54 AM.

Welcome to Bleeping Computer! :welcome:
New Members: Please click here for the Bleeping Computer Forum Board Rules

My Career Involves 37 Years as an Electronics Repair Technician, to Which I am Currently Retired From.

I Am Currently Using Windows 10 Home Edition.

As a Volunteer Staff Member of Bleeping Computer, the Help That I Proudly Provide Here To Our BC Forum Board Membership is Free of Charge. :wink:

#3 computerxpds

computerxpds

Bleepin' Comp

• 4,468 posts
  •  

Posted 20 July 2013 - 12:01 PM

Been pretty hot up here too, been hitting 95 and up with really high humidity. Weather broke today though and now its raining out with temps in the upper 60's :D

sigcomp.png 
If I have replied to a topic and you reply and I haven't gotten back to you within 48 hours (2 days) then send me a P.M.
Some important links: BC Forum Rules | Misplaced Malware Logs | BC Tutorials | BC Downloads |
Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook! | Twitter! | Google+| Come join us on the BleepingComputer Live Chat too! |

#4 Sirawit

Sirawit

Bleepin' Brony

• Malware Response Team
  • 4,158 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:12 AM

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:50 AM

Hmm There are not very hot for me! 100 Degree Fahrenheit. (37 Degree Celsius) is very common here.

Last summer Near my City it hit 109 Degree Fahrenheit. (43 Degree Celsius.)

If I don't reply back to you in 2 days, feel free to send me a PM.

“You’re lying… just like you were lying to me before. You have to hate me. I’ve been the worst daughter in the world… you should hate me.”

“But I don’t, Nyx. Because, Nyx, I’m your mother, and a mother will always love her daughter, no matter what.” -Past sins by Pen stroke.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users