Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Secure32.html Problem

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 oz_herb

oz_herb

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:07 PM

Posted 19 April 2006 - 03:18 AM

well i somehow got this problem and have searched the net for ways to get rid of it dowloaded so many programs to clean up pc ...gone thou regedit and got rid of the ones that had secure32 coneected to them..and now my home page works as normal..but now explorer dosnt work as it should and all the graphics are still fuzzy..spent a few days working on this and this is as close as i can get.......can someone please help......this is my log i hope i have done it right and given you want you need...i probly have alot more problems but secure32 and really stuffed things up at the moment.thanks in advance,oz herb.

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 5:40:12 PM, on 4/19/06
Platform: Windows 98 SE (Win9x 4.10.2222A)
MSIE: Unable to get Internet Explorer version!

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\KERNEL32.DLL
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MSGSRV32.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MPREXE.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\mmtask.tsk
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\RNAAPP.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\TAPISRV.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\GRISOFT\AVG FREE\AVGCC.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\GRISOFT\AVG FREE\AVGEMC.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\EXPLORER.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\PSTORES.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\WINZIP\WINZIP32.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\HIJACKTHIS.EXE

O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\PROGRAM FILES\ADOBE\ACROBAT 5.0\READER\ACTIVEX\ACROIEHELPER.OCX
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\PROGRAM FILES\YAHOO!\COMPANION\INSTALLS\CPN\YT.DLL
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG7_CC] C:\PROGRA~1\GRISOFT\AVGFRE~1\AVGCC.EXE /STARTUP
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG7_EMC] C:\PROGRA~1\GRISOFT\AVGFRE~1\AVGEMC.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LoadPowerProfile] Rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,LoadCurrentPwrScheme
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SpySweeper] "C:\PROGRAM FILES\WEBROOT\SPY SWEEPER\SPYSWEEPER.EXE" /startintray
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Yahoo! Pager] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ypager.exe -quiet
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MsnMsgr] "C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Shareaza] "C:\PROGRAM FILES\SHAREAZA\SHAREAZA.EXE" -tray
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Uniblue Registry Booster] C:\Program Files\Uniblue\Registry Booster\RegistryBooster.exe /S
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {4528BBE0-4E08-11D5-AD55-00010333D0AD} - C:\PROGRAM FILES\YAHOO!\COMMON\YHEXBMESAU.DLL
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Yahoo! Messenger - {4528BBE0-4E08-11D5-AD55-00010333D0AD} - C:\PROGRAM FILES\YAHOO!\COMMON\YHEXBMESAU.DLL
O12 - Plugin for .spop: C:\PROGRA~1\INTERN~1\Plugins\NPDocBox.dll
O16 - DPF: {B38870E4-7ECB-40DA-8C6A-595F0A5519FF} (MsnMessengerSetupDownloadControl Class) - http://messenger.msn.com/download/MsnMesse...pDownloader.cab
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} (YInstStarter Class) - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yinsthelper.dll

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 OldTimer

OldTimer

Malware Expert

• Members
  • 11,092 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:07 PM

Posted 29 April 2006 - 11:45 AM

Hello oz_herb and welcome to the BC HijackThis forum. I see no signs of viruses or malware in the log. It is clean.

If the graphics problem only appears in IE then it is possible that IE needs to be installed. If it happens in other programs as well then it would point to the video drivers and those should be reinstalled.

For assistance with reinstalling IE try the Internet Browser forum. For assistance with reinstalling the video drivers the Audio and Video forum would be the best. Either of those forums can assist with non-malware relatedissues.

Cheers.

OT
I do not respond to PM's requesting help. That's what the forums are here for. Please use them so that others may benefit from your questions and the responses you receive.
OldTimer

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users