Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Websites

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 maxell505

maxell505

• Members
  • 98 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:47 PM

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:58 PM

Hi everyone. This question isn't specifically pertaining to Windows 7 but I do not know where to put it. I have multiple GMail accounts and that is with every site like Youtube and Hotmail and Yahoo. Is there a program that lets me pick which account I want to sign in with. Lets say I go to Gmail.com . Is there a program that pops up and lets me choose which account I would like to sign in with. I could just choose which account I want by clicking on it and it would sign me in with that account. Somebody please reply. All you have to do is tell me the name of the program and I will research it. Thank you.

Edited by hamluis, 17 July 2013 - 02:20 PM.
Moved from Win 7 to Web Browsing/Email - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 spc3rd

spc3rd

• Members
  • 292 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:47 AM

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:09 PM

Hi maxell505,

I use LastPass myself.  Check it out, as I believe it has just what you are looking for. 

Regards,

spc3rd

Dell Optiplex 755 Desktop | Win 7 Pro, SP 1, 64-bit | Intel Core 2 Duo, 3.00 gHz CPU | 8 GB RAM | 400 GB Seagate SATA HDD | Outpost Security Suite Pro | MBAM Premium 2.0 | Spywareblaster | SAS (on-demand) | Blocklist Pro | IE 11 & FF w/ NoScript | Disconnect | Adblock Plus | Flagfox

#3 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:47 PM

Posted 17 July 2013 - 05:17 PM

Lets say I go to Gmail.com . Is there a program that pops up and lets me choose which account I would like to sign in with.

Hi -

Is this the correct idea I understand from this topic -

From what you posted, it sounds like you have several Login names or User Accounts, each with their own User Name and User Password ?

Your "main account" can open if you have set it to Remember Me, or similar wording, as I have with my main account.

To get to the "Sub-accounts", you may need to add the Login name and Password for each other one.

I simply have a Notepad list of other User accounts and Passwords that I Copy and Paste into the login area.

Mine are mainly with Yahoo email, and I found this only takes a few seconds to log onto each account.

My wife and I each run our own accounts, so this was the quickest way to get to each account.

Hotmail and Yahoo, I can access from a desktop shortcut left for each one, as they are not related to Gmail.

Hope this helps, or gives you other ideas -

#4 TsVk!

TsVk!

penguin farmer

• Members
  • 6,230 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:47 PM

Posted 17 July 2013 - 05:26 PM

Or you could set up all your accounts through Thunderbird, and use their IMAP server. You can have all your accounts right there in the same program, in a list form. Best solution.

#5 maxell505

maxell505
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 98 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:47 PM

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:01 PM

Or you could set up all your accounts through Thunderbird, and use their IMAP server. You can have all your accounts right there in the same program, in a list form. Best solution.

That's a really good idea. Thanks man I'll do that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users