Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Inability of accessing Personal e-mail account and messenger in Yahoo.com

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 jacobean4kochyil

jacobean4kochyil

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:27 PM

Posted 15 July 2013 - 03:48 PM

I am approaching members for your comments and guidance for a critical problem I am facing recently with my e-mail account mail_a_jacob@yahoo.com in Yahoo. I was using the above e-mail ID and the account IN box as the main mailing account. Till the end of last month or the beginning of this month [ie, July 2013] I was operating the account without any problem from the year 1994 or so. But of late I am denied accessing the said e-mail account and also the yahoo messenger I used to use with that e-mail ID. If I remember rightly, last month, I found a mail of caution from Yahoo customer service that there is some report to be given by its members regarding some upgradation of the personal accounts by the members and that the existing maild ID will be made inaccessible after a particular date. If I recollect right, I think I have taken action as mentioned in the instruction of the customer care.

After that, I found that I am unable to sign in to the account. Also by following the procedures for reporting the incident to Yahoo, I was allowed to scan through the In box of my account but was unable to find any new incoming mails in its In box.

It was also noticed that all my contacts along with their phone numbers and their address are deleted from my Address Book.

Would you please be able to help or advice me to retrieve the same account and activate as before as I had saved & stored many important personal and official mails in this account. Also I found my access to the yahoo messenger of this mail ID.for chatting with my contacts.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users