Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

SD Card Will Not Sync With PC

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 nivrip

nivrip

• Members
  • 53 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:23 AM

Posted 15 July 2013 - 06:39 AM

I have Windows 7 running Windows Media Player 12 & an 8 Gig SD card.

The PC recognises the SD card and I can play music from it through the PC. About a month ago I transferred music from WMP to the card having synced the two together. I am trying to transfer music again to the same SD card but it will not transfer despite there being 1.9Gb of space free. (even one track will not transfer)

I have tried syncing them together again using Set Up Sync but I get a message stating that they "will not sync right now" with a suggestion to "retry later". Trying later several times gives the same response.

Not quite sure what is going on here. I have trawled the net looking for answers but have got nowhere.

Anyone got any ideas on this one?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 GB2064

GB2064

• Members
  • 947 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:23 AM

Posted 16 July 2013 - 10:39 PM

Just to be sure, might you have accidently moved the "write protection" switch on the SD card?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users