Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

hp pavillion dv5 1108ax running vista will not start

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 emma2223

emma2223

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:02 PM

Posted 15 July 2013 - 03:49 AM

hello everyone if this dosnt comply with the guidelines please remove

i have a hp pavillion laptop dv5 1108ax i brought it in 2008 and its been ok till i kinda smashed the screen and after i did that i had to use another monitor it works great besides the fact that it over heats never mind that ..

ok about a week ago my partner had been using it and he tried to move the mouse and nothing happened he tried unpluging it and putting it back in and still nothing i have then taken over and tried all i can but it still wont work .....

what is happening? when i turn it on it dosnt sound like it wants to start the fan dosnt even go properly i have disconected it from the internet and pulled everything out but the basics (mouse and keyboard) when it dose finaly start up you have up to 15 mins before it flashes a black or funny looking screen then you cant do anything but either turn it off or wait for it to turn itself off the numb lock and caps lock key lights do flash while starting up whast dose that mean ? would it be anything worth fixing? and on top of it all i have removed the harddrive and put it in a sata hdd hardrive dock and i can access most files.. but i want my movie downloads in my bitlord download file but they are not there.. when i wouold use my laptop (when it was working lol) i would have to click on program files>bitlord>downloads> then up the top below the address bar i would click on a button that said show comatibility files and it would show me everyhting i had downloaded but if i failed to click that button it was like they never exsisted any help with that as well?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users