Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

YOGI .COM COMPUTER REPAIR SERVICE

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 rich bartels

rich bartels

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:53 AM

Posted 13 July 2013 - 06:28 PM

180.00 yearly contract.Tech deletes all your security services(they all cancel each other out) @days 2 techs nothing is fixed and they try to sell you a complete security system because evidently yours didnt work.Now none of my browsers will download a thing(corrupted downloads).my computer is 5 times worse than when istarted plus im out 2 days watching them do it.not to mention180.00 ill never see again.Oh even if you try to complain(BBB) it is blocked.FIRST CLASS TOTAL RIPOFF. I probably will have to wipe and do a new install.God bless india.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 adamsmeat

adamsmeat

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:53 AM

Posted 13 July 2013 - 06:59 PM

Did you try dell tech?

#3 3jerry_the_dude7

3jerry_the_dude7

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:53 AM

Posted 05 June 2014 - 07:30 PM

Could that be the same as Iyogi? I think I just ran into the same outfit. I didn't go for the deal though. Has anyone heard of them?

#4 Venkee

Venkee

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:53 PM

Posted 09 June 2014 - 05:39 PM

I have heard of this company but have no experience with them. I tend to tell people to shy away from repair services that don't involve a human to human interaction. There are so many individuals out there claiming to be experts, but if you see someone with a little repair shop and they can afford to keep it open, chances are they know what they are doing :)

#5 Will5200

Will5200

• Members
  • 141 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:53 AM

Posted 09 October 2015 - 02:35 PM

Hate to wake up a 2 + year old thread, but:

https://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/iyogi.com?utm_source=addon&utm_content=popup-donuts

#6 Radalto

Radalto

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 25 April 2016 - 01:28 AM

Calling BBB will work but call more than once n have friends call n complain don't need to lose money to have bad experience with them my sister had issue with company like that it took calls n they got her refund

#7 Venkee

Venkee

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:53 PM

Posted 25 April 2016 - 06:34 AM

Good info!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users