Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

What language should I learn

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ubernoober13

Ubernoober13

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:42 PM

Posted 13 July 2013 - 02:56 PM

Alright I have no idea what sort of language I want to learn. I want to learn a program that would be useful for making money with. What I mean by that a language I can do a lot of things with so when people want something done I can do it and make some money, like a freelancer. A language that I can program in and then give other people the application and not worry about installing things like you have to for java things to work. If it could deal with doing stuff on the internet that would be even better, like a Fifa Ultimate team auto buyer, etc.

Any help would be awesome.

Edited by Ubernoober13, 13 July 2013 - 03:12 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Billy O'Neal

Billy O'Neal

Visual C++ STL Maintainer

• Malware Response Team
  • 12,304 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:42 PM

Posted 13 July 2013 - 06:22 PM

It does not matter what language you learn, because you should be learning several. No one language is good for all tasks; that's why there are different languages.

If you have a specific task or specific requirements in mind we can help you arrive at a place to start, but you don't want to think of yourself as a "Java programmer" or a "Python programmer" etc. A good programmer chooses the right tool for the job.

Billy3
Twitter - My statements do not establish the official position of Microsoft Corporation, and are my own personal opinion. (But you already knew that, right?)
Posted Image

#3 Ubernoober13

Ubernoober13
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:42 PM

Posted 13 July 2013 - 06:53 PM

What language should I write in to do stuff like I talked about in this topic: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/500839/newbie-programmer-with-an-idea/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users