Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Dropped External Drive

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 joekpo13

joekpo13

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:33 PM

Posted 05 July 2013 - 05:58 AM

Mod Edit:  Split from http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/481048/external-drive-showing-raw-data-after-removal-without-ejecting/page-2 - Hamluis.

I have 1.5TB SeaGate Goflex External being honest it fell from my hand and then at first I was able to open and copy files but they were very slow and then the next day when I open every folder on it show empty but it still indicate I have 233GB free space out of 1.5TB.. tried using the Parted Magic. The hard drive is detected run both the quick search and deep search but still says no partition found or selected for recovery and when Analysing it seems it gives alot of error. cant even mount to copy files as stated here can anyone be of help please Thank you

Edited by hamluis, 13 July 2013 - 02:28 PM.
PM sent new OP - Hamluis.l

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users