Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New Here

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 andythebeagle

andythebeagle

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:24 AM

Posted 13 July 2013 - 01:51 PM

I ran into this group several months ago while fighting a malware issue.  At the time, I was so concerned about the malware that I neglected to look around the site.  Today, while looking at secure search engines etc. I found you guys on Google.  So, here I am again.  Because of what I use the web for, I have been "infected" 2 times this month by Conduit, a highjacker.  Once they get in, they can be difficult to clear out.  It seems they will make sure they can't be removed by changing the ability of the user to make a Boolean arguement.  I've had to reset Firefox and do a sys restore 2 times now.  Not a good thing.  I do make sure my sys is backed up daily, and have no fear about resetting Firefox, even if it is an inconvenience.

I'm very active in video editing, conversion, formatting and general "messing with".  Keeps me busy and off the streets.  I use several diffetent programs for this and am currently trying to figure out VirtualDubMod, AVISynth and CyberLink PowerDirector 11, an uphill battle.

.My user name choice is for my beagle, Andy.  He sits on my lap while I maintain my Youtube channel and complains when I don't put up videos he likes.  He loves cartoons.  My URL is http://www.youtube.com/user/andythebeagle       Stop in for a visit and say "HI" to andythebeagle.

You can also find andythebeagle on Facebook and Twitter.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users