Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hey peeps I really need your help in my class assignment and class presentation

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Kusai

Kusai

• Banned
  • 59 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:28 AM

Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:08 AM

This is the assignment topics -
Data communication:Definition,components,Dist… processing.

Networking:Definition,Types(LAN, MAN, WAN), Network Structures,Topologies,Media(wired/wirele… TCP/IP, OSI model.

Internet:Email,Blogs,IP address, Domain Names,URL's,Search engine, Meta Search Engine.

And the INSTRUCTIONS ARE As follows-
The assignment should include the following but should not exceed 8 pages times new roman font size 12 and the powerpoint presentation of 5 to 7 slides of any one part of the assignment topics.
The prof wants the content in 8 pages which I think is not enough he wants quality information, and I'm kinda blank right now, and this is my first class presentation and I really need some hints from you all,Any help appreciated ty

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users