Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help me plz

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 reibon2002

reibon2002

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:24 AM

Posted 13 July 2013 - 12:06 AM

hi i'm junior member ... plz help ... 

i can't download the file from this link 

http://filespeedy.net/download/72261/ZWRkN

is anybody here how give me this kindness to download it and upload it in the direct upload center or easy one...?!

it's only 79Mb ... thanks a lot ....

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Zestypanda

Zestypanda

• Members
  • 603 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:54 AM

Posted 13 July 2013 - 12:49 AM

This appears to be a crack, we do not support, endorse, or facilitate the distribution and or creation or sharing of any software that circumvents the copyright protection put in place by its creator.

Have a question, or just wanna chat? Send me a message. Or add me as a friend.

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,416 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:54 AM

Posted 13 July 2013 - 06:06 AM

Sorry...we won't be able to assist you in downloading material that violates the security rights of others.

The forum rules (see link in my signature) specifically prohibit such behavior.

"No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user. This would also mean encouraging the use or continued use of pirated software is not permitted, and subject to the same consequences.:

If you have any questions, please contact me via PM.