Hi. From many videos on youtube. There are many ways to "View secret video in Windows".
I need to tell you now that this is NOT secret video, it just a video that use a service windows disabled as default to view, and this is NOT in Windows too but host at http://www.blinkenlights.nl/ ,so I'm telling you ways to view this.
Before doing anything, you must have administrator rights to follow these steps.
Preparation : Enable Telnet Client Service
1. Go to Control panel > Programs and Features > Turn Windows Features on or off.
2. New window will open, scroll down at check a box "Telnet Client" and click OK. Wait a bit until that box close then you can leave Control Panel.
3. Now you are ready.
First : Traditional way:
1. Go to Run > Telnet > OK
2. The Command Console will open, Type in "o" without quotes and press Enter.
3. After the line "<to>" appeared, type in "towels.blinkenlights.nl" without quotes and Press Enter.
4. If the following window appear, you can view the movie now.
Second : Shortcun way:
1. Go to any folder or desktop > Right click > New > Shortcut
2. In the "Type the location of this item" box, type in "cmd /k telnet towel.blinkenlights.nl" without quotes and click next.
3.In the "Type a name for this shortcut", type in any name you want and click finnished.
4. Try to open that shortcut, If this window appear, you can view movie now, and you can use shortcut this as many times as you want.
Optional for second way : Change shortcut Image
Now the shortcut of the movie still the command windows image, we will change it to others one.
1. Right click at it > Properties > Change icon. Now you will see that only 1 icon can be use.
2. In the box "Look for icons in this file", type in "C:\Windows\System32\imageres.dll" without quotes and press Enter. Now you can select one of those icons.
Hope this enjoys you!