Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

computer crash while playing games

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 aquaviva

aquaviva

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:58 PM

Posted 10 July 2013 - 03:43 PM

i was haveing some issus with my pc, coulden opgrade my grapichs card and a pc that was chrasing when i play games... so i tried the Refresh funktion in win 8, but i did not help

OS - win 8 · x64 bit · What was original installed OS on system win 7 ·came pre-installed · Age of system (hardware) 1  year · Age of OS installation - · Intel Core i7 3820 @ 3.60GHz 40 °C Sandy Bridge-E 32nm Technology · 3072MB GeForce GTX 550 Ti (Undefined) · Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. X79-UD3 (SOCKET 0) · Power Supply - Raidmax 850W 80+ Gold Certified supersilent (Modulær)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,714 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:58 PM

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:24 PM

Please use the following link to provide us with information about your computer so that we can assist you.

The below is for those who cannot get online with the computer Speccy was run on.

Please take caution when attaching a text file to your post if you cannot copy/paste the link to your post, you will need to edit it to make sure that your Windows Key is not present. 

Please download MiniToolBox  , save it to your desktop and run it.

Checkmark the following checkboxes:

List last 10 Event Viewer log
  List Installed Programs
  List Users, Partitions and Memory size.

Click on Go to start the scan.  Once it is finished highlight the text, copy it and paste it in your next post.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users