Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Intel Graphics 4000 and Geforce GT630m

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 reinmar

reinmar

• Members
  • 78 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:07 PM

Posted 09 July 2013 - 07:27 PM

Hi , i just bought a new laptop its a acer aspire v3-471G and it says it has a Geforce GT630m, but when i check it in dxdiag it seems that the intel 4000 is my main GPU. i also check it in the device manager it both have the intel 4000 and the geforce. now my question is which of these two performs better in gaming?

ECE MANIACS

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dpunisher

dpunisher

• BC Advisor
  • 2,234 posts
  •  

Posted 09 July 2013 - 08:20 PM

GT630M is for gaming.  Go to your NVidia control panel and set up what games/applications you want to use the 630M.  Pretty self explanatory once you get there.

I am a retired Ford tech. Next to Fords, any computer is a piece of cake. (The cake, its not a lie)

3770K @4.5, Corsair H100, GTX780, 16gig Samsung, Obsidian 700 (yes there is a 700)

#3 reinmar

reinmar
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 78 posts
  •  

Posted 10 July 2013 - 03:35 AM

already tried that but im having lag issues

do i have to install a driver??

Edited by reinmar, 10 July 2013 - 03:36 AM.

ECE MANIACS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users