Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Stereo mix is not recording

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Cainthegamer

Cainthegamer

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:24 PM

Posted 08 July 2013 - 01:51 PM

okay so i have bin banging my head on the wall for about 2 weeks now trying to figure out how to make my stereo mix to record the stuff that is being played trough my Headset

First of all, i have them enabled and the volume their supposed to emit in the configuration is set to a 100%.

I have tried so many different things as Re-installing my drivers as to downloading alternate programs that would to do the same.

Thanks for reading, and hope you can help :( 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 7,007 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:24 PM

Posted 09 July 2013 - 06:18 PM

Go to the right hand end of your taskbar and you will see the loudspeaker icon. Right click on this, and in the dialogue box that pops up choose recording devices. Then make sure that the devices selected / marked active are actually the ones you are using. I have found the options 'Wave' and 'Line' often work better that stereo mix for recording.

If this doesn't move you forward, come back, but with details of your system and sound card if you are using one, or the on-baord sound system if you are using that.

Chris Cosgrove

I am going to be away until about the 22nd October. Time on-line will be reduced and my internet access may be limited. PMs may not be replied to as quickly as normal !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users