Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

SvchostAnalyzer picks up 7 svchost.exe with zero tasks associated with them

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mb1985

mb1985

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:48 PM

Posted 06 July 2013 - 01:23 AM

Hello my saviour

I am having quite a few issues with my toshiba laptop.

if left on, the screensaver will load - good. at some point my monitor then goes black. The screen loads behind it, and programs makes noise. it doesnt load back on. I must reboot with the off button.

I did get a blue screen of death yesturday when i used the program aswMBR version 0.9.9.1771 associations with AVAST to try to locate the viruses.

I have used tsskller, anti malware malwarebytes, microsoft security essentials, Avast, auslogics antivirus. Nothing is picking it up. however when i run the svchost analyzer and watched youtube videos I suspect the warnings i have are BAD ones.

I previously had 13 drivers out of date and used a program Driver Update, which then gave me PC cleanup aswell (good program!).

I have downloaded kav rescue file, but not wanting to use it as I can get into safe mode on my laptop now. one time it wouldnt let me choose..

I have also lost my snipping tool which is badly missed by me.

I dont have any disks that came with my laptop, but i still have readable windows 7 codes on the sticker underneath my computer. I am prepared to start over.. but i guess im hopeing there is still hope without having to do that.

any help much appreciated.

Edited by hamluis, 06 July 2013 - 05:13 PM.
Moved from Win 7 to Am I Infected - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users