Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi Yall

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 JohnDoeIII504

JohnDoeIII504

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:43 AM

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:28 AM

Hi, I'm new to the forums.  Wanted to stop by and say hello.  I'm Corey from New Orleans, LA (Well not exactly New Orleans, I'm actually from a small town no one has ever heard of 60 miles south of New Orleans, called Buras, LA).  I consider myself to be somewhat of an expert with the Windows Operating System (XP, Vista, 7 and to an extent 8) but I'm taking the leap (today) into running Linux (going to install and use Fedora 19 x64 for a month and see how I like it).  I've used Linux before by dual booting Linux & Windows together, but every time I would restart my machine (Asus K61-IC Laptop) I'd always boot to Windows, so this go around I figure that I'm going to jump in head first and see where it takes me.  I found this site last night as a Google search result and it looked promising so I figured I'd give it a shot.  I'm always looking for new information about computers and pretty much anything having to do with PC's and any electronics (I must admit, I have used Mac's over the years and have never really been impressed with them, Personally I find them to be overpriced for what you actually get, just my opinion though, so please don't get offended).  I'm currently 29 years old and my eventual goal in life is to eventually open up my own business in Home Automation and High End Home Theater Installs.  Any more info you'd like to know, feel free to just ask.  Yall have a nice day. 

Thank You,

JohnDoeIII504

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users