Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Code 43

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rogersjj

rogersjj

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:30 PM

Posted 04 July 2013 - 04:58 PM

I just bought my son a HP ENVY dv6 7215nr.  He likes to play games.  First game he tried, minecraft, caused and error code 43.  Computer has not worked correctly since.  Spent 3 hours on phone with HP technical assistance.  he could not help.  The computer runs on Window 8 and as a NVidia GEFORCE GT 630m video card. Can anyone explain the problem? Thank you. janel

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Zestypanda

Zestypanda

• Members
  • 603 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:30 PM

Posted 04 July 2013 - 06:34 PM

Hello roger. Can you please tell us, if you know, where your son acquired his copy of minecraft? Do you know if he, or you purchased his copy of minecraft? Also, I cannot find any reference to a Java error code 43, there is no error code 43 for minecraft the only error code I can find is an error code 43 for windows. Which means a device has stopped working. Which makes no sense in this case so it's probably not to do with this. Has your son tried any other games?

Have a question, or just wanna chat? Send me a message. Or add me as a friend.

#3 Zestypanda

Zestypanda

• Members
  • 603 posts
  •  

Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:36 PM

Hello sir, it has been 24hours since your last reply, do you still need help?

#4 Zestypanda

Zestypanda

• Members
  • 603 posts
  •  

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:49 PM

Bump, it's been 48 hours since my last post. Do you still need help?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users