Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Explorer keeps crashing

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Kristaphonie

Kristaphonie

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:19 PM

Posted 04 July 2013 - 03:26 PM

I am having a problem with Windows crashing pretty consecutively. When I checked the Event Viewer>>Windows Log>>Application the first error on the list is:

The program Explorer.EXE version 6.2.9200.16433 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Action Center control panel.
 Process ID: c7c
 Start Time: 01ce78d62cdab78b
 Termination Time: 4294967295
 Application Path: C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
 Report Id: c438d005-e4dc-11e2-bf2d-50465da75280
 Faulting package full name:
 Faulting package-relative application ID:

Which makes sense, because I'm having problems with games freezing for about 30 seconds and then resuming, games crashing completely, internet browsers freezing regularly, etc. I've updated my drivers, but possibly not all of them, windows won't find any new ones, and I downloaded SlimDrivers to help me find missing drivers, but it only found 3 and they have been updated.

I have attached a Speccy log on this post and it should be fine, but whether there's anything there or not that may lead to the cause then at least we already have that out of the way.

Any help that can be given I would very much appreciated! Thank you!

Attached Files

• Attached File  MYPC.txt   129.18KB   1 downloads

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users