Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

remove ad bar on right side of outlook email page?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 javajanet

javajanet

• Members
  • 105 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:20 AM

Posted 04 July 2013 - 09:59 AM

Do I have to have that big right side ad bar when I pull up my outlook email account?

I saw an internet page that said Windows Live Ad Remover Userscript. but I don't know if it's a good thing or bad thing to click!!! Thanks for any help :+) Janet

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 AngryRaisin

AngryRaisin

• Members
  • 234 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:20 AM

Posted 06 July 2013 - 11:21 PM

you may use firefox or chrome and an ad-blocker addon which will display a blank pane
OR
you can pay 20$ a year for adfree outlook (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/ad-free-outlook)
OR
you can use a program such as windows mail or Outlook to read your mail.

Please
Do Not Click on some terrible page that will purport to remove the ads.

Edited by AngryRaisin, 07 July 2013 - 02:37 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users