Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Porblems Wiht Outlook Express 6

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MA123

MA123

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:07 AM

Posted 17 April 2006 - 02:35 PM

I am having a problem sending e-mail through Outlook Express... I had old email accounts in for my defaults and wanted to update them... I figured out how to change the address to which the mail is being sent from but what I really need is for someone to share with me (if it works that way) the inbound and outbound signatures for hotmail. When I try to contact hotmail officials directly I either get a automated response machine (grrrr) or sent to a website that does not work. If noone has the signatures do you have a site link that works or a way to this info is user friendly?

Thanks for any info!
Mel

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 acklan

acklan

Bleepin' cat's meow

• Members
  • 8,529 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:07 AM

Posted 18 April 2006 - 12:55 AM

From what I understand Hotmail restricted new free email from being used with OE. This was reportedly to reduce spammers from using the free service. Now you have to pay $19.95 for Hotmail Plus to be able to download your Hotmail via OE. Older accounts can still access via OE. I have one that does.
You can pay for one of serveral program that will allow you to DL your email, but you might as well pay for the one year subscription.
"2007 & 2008 Windows Shell/User Award"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users