Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Bluetooth ACPI

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 qwerty654321

qwerty654321

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:11 PM

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:48 AM

Under Devices and Printers it says my PC needs Troubleshooting so I did and this showed: "A driver (service) for this device has been disabled.  An alternate driver may be providing this functionality. (Code 32)" How do I fix this?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 AngryRaisin

AngryRaisin

• Members
  • 235 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:11 PM

Posted 03 July 2013 - 02:33 AM

Is something actually broken or are you looking for an item to *fix* ... if you are just looking for an item to fix I have a couple registry cleaners to sell you.  Sorry bad joke, but is an item broken (like you can't do something)? because several item will appear as disabled when turned off or not immediately in use ... most common being wireless printers

#3 qwerty654321

qwerty654321
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:11 PM

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:55 PM

Is something actually broken or are you looking for an item to *fix* ... if you are just looking for an item to fix I have a couple registry cleaners to sell you.  Sorry bad joke, but is an item broken (like you can't do something)? because several item will appear as disabled when turned off or not immediately in use ... most common being wireless printers

I don't think anything is "broken". I don't even know what 'Bluetooth ACPI' is. Is it something the computer needs to run?

#4 AngryRaisin

AngryRaisin

• Members
  • 235 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:11 PM

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:30 PM

No is it not something the computer needs to run (you would know, your computer would not be working properly)... if I had to make an off the cuff guess I would believe it would be part of Toshiba's bluetooth stack to support bluetooth CD players ... if there is such a thing...

opps I was thinking of aspi... but unless you have some bluetooth items that are specifically not working I wouldn't worry about it.

Edited by AngryRaisin, 03 July 2013 - 10:35 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users