Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello from Guatemala

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jahna

Jahna

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:29 PM

Posted 02 July 2013 - 02:38 PM

Hi,

I found this site searching for a virus infection solution and really was impressed with the place, so I decided to join.  I've been working with computers long before there were PC's.  Yes, I've seen and worked with punched cards and sorters and other esoteric things. I've worked with mainframes, mini's, servers, PC's and MACs.   I've done my share of database programming, but mostly worked as a systems and network admin.  After losing much of my vision a few years ago I retired to Guatemala, where I am now the 'de facto' computer expert for many of the other ex-pats. 

I need to keep current on security, viruses and malware.  I will share anything I can, but I think I'm outclassed here. 

¡Gracias!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users