Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Dell Inspiron n7110 running w7 won't boot.... help

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 skayemmons

skayemmons

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:34 AM

Posted 02 July 2013 - 01:31 PM

I am trying to help a friend he said that he went to log on to facebook and then it just rebooted and comes to the boot menu. Any option selected brings you back to boot menu. He swears that he didn't download anything new just updated Java. I can't even f8 to safe mode. it is like there is no boot files.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 RajathAtDell

RajathAtDell

Authorized Dell Representative

• Members
  • 65 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:04 PM

Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:03 AM

Hi skayemmons,

I suggest you to run the hardware diagnostics and check if all the hardware components are working properly by following the steps provided in the link below:
http://www.dell.com/support/troubleshooting/us/en/19/KCS/KcsArticles/ArticleView?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&docid=266787&dgc=SM&cid=260354&lid=4804122

Please let me know the test results.

Thanks and Regards,
Rajath N
#iworkfordell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users