Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

cant anyone help!!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 jhardyjr

jhardyjr

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:20 PM

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:53 PM

I have been hijacked by isearch.fantastigames search engine, i have posted this before and ran many tests. None one replies to help me, does not anyone on this site know what to do??????

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,344 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:20 PM

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:08 PM

You were replied to here by me

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/499228/removal-of-isearchfantastigames/#entry3088029
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,761 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:20 AM

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:10 PM

Post this query in the 'Am I infected' section of BC. It is a problem that has been dealt with before so you are reasonably sure of getting effective help.

When you get a reply, follow the instructions you will be given as exactly as possible, and if you don't understand what you are being asked to do, post back asking for clarification.

Best of luck,

Chris Cosgrove

#4 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,902 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:20 PM

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:14 PM

Post this query in the 'Am I infected' section of BC. It is a problem that has been dealt with before so you are reasonably sure of getting effective help.

When you get a reply, follow the instructions you will be given as exactly as possible, and if you don't understand what you are being asked to do, post back asking for clarification.

Best of luck,

Chris Cosgrove

As indicated by boopme...these issues are already posted in AII, where it needs to be pursued to fruition fy the OP.

To prevent further confusion, this topic is now closed.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users