Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hide my ass VPN

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jakobyagorski

jakobyagorski

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:32 PM

Posted 01 July 2013 - 02:39 PM

Just wondering if anyone has used this proxy service? https://hidemyass.com/vpn/promo/1/5/

It seems to have good reviews, it is a company based from the UK. I am concerned about installing something that is going to cause access problems, etc.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 antaji

antaji

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:32 AM

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:53 AM

Well it's the biggest VPN provider in the world. But the biggest doesn't have to mean the best. Never used HMA but heard some complains about their speeds. Privacy is not their strong point as well as they keep logs.

I always recommend this VPN rating page for people who don't know what VPN provider to choose www.vpn4torrents.com

#3 T Simon

T Simon

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:32 PM

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:13 AM

Now, I use this VPN provider http://www.idcloak.com/vpn-price/unmetered-vpn-service-pricing.html, before I used HMA, but I want to change, bcause it's goes very slow speed and i have problem with connection too, than I try idCloak VPN and they have point, because now this service it's for free, then why not try it :) and speed is faster ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users