Download Security Check by Screen317 from HERE
* Save it to your Desktop.
* Double-click SecurityCheck.exe
* Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
* A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.
Note: If a security program requests permission to access the Internet, allow it to do so.
Please download Rkill (courtesy of BleepingComputer.com) to your desktop.
There are 2 different versions. If one of them won't run then download and try to run the other one.
You only need to get one of these to run, not all of them.
NOTE : You may get warnings from your antivirus about this tool, ignore them or shutdown your antivirus.
iExplore.exe (renamed rKill.exe): http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/rkill/dl/11/
- Double-click on the Rkill desktop icon to run the tool.
- If using Vista or Windows 7 right-click on it and choose Run As Administrator.
- A black DOS box will briefly flash and then disappear. This is normal and indicates the tool ran successfully.
- If not, delete the file, then download and use the one provided in Link 2.
- Do not reboot until instructed.
- If the tool does not run from any of the links provided, please let me know.
If normal mode still doesn't work, run the tool from safe mode.
When the scan is done Notepad will open with rKill log.
Post it in your next reply.
NOTE. rKill.txt log will also be present on your desktop.
Scan your machine with ESET OnlineScan
1.Hold down Control and click HERE to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
2.Click the ESET Online Scanner button.
3.NOTE :.For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
- 1.Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
- 2.Double click on the ESET Online Scanner icon on your desktop.
5.Click the Start button.
6.Accept any security warnings from your browser.
7.Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and "Remove found threats"
8.Click Advanced settings and select the following:
Scan potentially unwanted applications
Scan for potentially unsafe applications
Enable Anti-Stealth technology
9.ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this will take some time to download the program for a first time, and then download updated data base (1 to 2 hours is not unusual)
10.When the scan completes, click List Threats
11.Click Export, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan.
- Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
12.Click the Back button.
13.Click the Finish button
Thank You -