Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

you steal music i lock your pc boot error

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 stansfiel

stansfiel

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:36 AM

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:44 PM

Hello

First of all I'm from germany so my english is not perfect. I hope you understand my message and problem i have with my pc.

This morning my pc doesn't start up, it fails everytime during boot. It shows me a message of a dj or something with the message you steal music i lock your pc. It's very weird and hard to believe but i can't do anything. pressed every key and restarted the pc a 1000 times.

I have good anti virus software installed on my computer. I never got problems with virus or mallware/spyware never. this is the first time I have something and my pc is completely unusable. pc won't start up with CD (official CD from windows) and I can't get into BIOS by pressing Del of F1 till F12. Tried everything.

some information about my pc

-CPU: AMD Athlon2 X2-250 Dualcore 3.0Ghz
    -Grafic card: ATi Radeon HD3000-1Gb VGA & DVi-D Dual screen (onboard)
    -power: LC-Power 20DB stille 420W power.
    -500Gb 7200RPM Harddisk
    -memory: Corsair 4Gb DDR3 1333mhz

I hope somebody can help me.

Axel

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,681 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:36 PM

Posted 30 June 2013 - 11:23 PM

I'll report this topic to appropriate helpers.

Hold on there....

My Website

p4433470.gif

My help doesn't cost a penny, but if you'd like to consider a donation, click p22001735.gif

#3 stansfiel

stansfiel
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 01 July 2013 - 04:34 AM

okay thank you

#4 myrti

myrti

Sillyberry

• Malware Study Hall Admin
  • 33,768 posts
  •  

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:41 AM

Hi stansfiel,

I will be taking a look at your PC. I also understand German, so in case there are any things that are hard to translate, feel free to post in German :)

Can you show me a picture of how your screen looks like right now? Is the text in German or English? Please also give me the exact name of the PC you have (if it's pre-built) or the make of your motherboard.

regards
myrti

Edited by myrti, 01 July 2013 - 08:48 AM.

is that a bird?  a plane? nooo it's the flying blueberry!

If I have been helping you and haven't replied in 2 days, feel free to shoot me a PM! Please don't send help request via PM, unless I am already helping you. Use the forums!

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#5 Dumil

Dumil

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 01 July 2013 - 04:31 PM

@myrti

Hi,

Caution, the topic starter is not German! He or she is probably Dutch, as i am.

In system info is a Dutch word, not German! Think you are being fooled. There is much to do about this "virus" in the Netherlands.

Regards,

Dumil

#6 stansfiel

stansfiel
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:35 PM

@ Dumil I copy the system info from a website called marktplaats.nl and used google translate word by word from Dutch to English. Maybe I skipped a few words so sorry if some words are Dutch, I can't write or read the Dutch langueage.

Edited by stansfiel, 01 July 2013 - 07:37 PM.

#7 myrti

myrti

Sillyberry

• Malware Study Hall Admin
  • 33,768 posts
  •  

Posted 02 July 2013 - 03:33 AM

Hi,

thanks for the warning, though I'm not quite sure which word is Dutch? I only see a German word in the description: "stille" ( I'm sure stansfiel did see that too, right?)

So what's that MB make and how's the make of your PC called?

regards
myrti

is that a bird?  a plane? nooo it's the flying blueberry!

If I have been helping you and haven't replied in 2 days, feel free to shoot me a PM! Please don't send help request via PM, unless I am already helping you. Use the forums!

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users