Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

WHat should I do ?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 saravananr

saravananr

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:18 AM

Posted 29 June 2013 - 01:37 PM

I had formatted my  laptop very recently and installed kingsoft free antivirus and was running my computer smoothly . Also , I then changed the antivirus to MSE . Now I am facing a big problem . !

Whenever some kind of heavy work ( not utlising too much memory but ...) is carried out on my laptop , it gets shutdown unexpectedly at the end of the process , eg: exporting powerpoint presentation to a video leads to unexpected shutdown of my laptop . This has happened nearly 6-7 times for me . It gets shutdown only while doing any specific activity . I even carried out a scan with ESET ONLINE SCANNER !

I need some help to get my laptop to normal !

Plz help me .........

Look forward for your reply ! 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,439 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:18 AM

Posted 29 June 2013 - 10:03 PM

Hello please post this log

Please download MiniToolBox, save it to your desktop and run it.
Checkmark the following checkboxes:

• Flush DNS
  • Report IE Proxy Settings
  • Reset IE Proxy Settings
  • Report FF Proxy Settings
  • Reset FF Proxy Settings
  • List content of Hosts
  • List IP configuration
  • List Winsock Entries
  • List last 10 Event Viewer log
  • List Installed Programs
  • List Users, Partitions and Memory size.

Click Go and post the result (Result.txt). A copy of Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run.
Note: When using "Reset FF Proxy Settings" option Firefox should be closed.

Please Download TDSSkiller
Launch it.
Click on change parameters-Select TDLFS file system
Click on "Scan".
Please post the LOG report(log file should be in your C drive)

Do not change the default options on scan results.

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users