Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

introductions?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 newbleeping

newbleeping

• Members
  • 434 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:50 PM

Posted 27 June 2013 - 10:59 PM

Hello Bleeping,I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to do at this point,I'm confused.I did not choose the name "newbleeping"just beacause I am new to your site but because I am BRAND new at owning and using(or attempting to)a computer,I have only 1 month experience.I have some problems that I hope you can help me with in English(I'm very unfamiliar with all this computer terminology).It all sounds Greek to me.So tell me,where do I find the response to my questions,will they be emailed to me?I am having great difficulties with search.com and could really use some help.Hows that for an introduction?lol            Thanks,newbleeping

BC is the best!!  An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!Greetings & Blessings from the Sunshine State                                                                .Kwik :love4u: ....aka "newbleeping"

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Zestypanda

Zestypanda

• Members
  • 603 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:50 PM

Posted 27 June 2013 - 11:26 PM

Hello! Welcome to bleeping computer, please start a topic in http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/103/am-i-infected-what-do-i-do/
Then a specialized moderator will help you. ~Zestypanda.

Have a question, or just wanna chat? Send me a message. Or add me as a friend.

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:58 AM

All responses to any question you  post will be found in the replies posted immediately below your own post. Please don't hesitate to post for help or to ask a question, even if you think they are elementary; everyone here started off knowing next to nothing about computers, and many of us learned as we went along with the help of BC's great Members.

Welcome to BC!

Regards,

John

Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 newbleeping

newbleeping
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 434 posts
  •  

Posted 28 June 2013 - 08:35 AM

Dear John,Thank you so very much for your taking the time out to reply to my introduction.You are very encouraging to me when you testify that you once were where I am starting out in computerland!I did send in a couple of questions regarding some issues I am having and the ADVISORS seem very helpful,I just think I am not computer savvy enough to explain what I want help with......so thank you,you dont know how much you have helped me to not throw in the towel as of yet.    Oh yea,Pleased to meet you! Respectfully,newbleeping

BC is the best!!  An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!Greetings & Blessings from the Sunshine State                                                                .Kwik :love4u: ....aka "newbleeping"

#5 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here

Posted 28 June 2013 - 08:39 AM

As mentioned already ALL of us were new to computers at one time and had to learn. ALL of us are still learning today.

We are here to help you expand your knowledge so you don't throw in the towel.

ANY questions you have, ASK. Even if it sounds like a dumb question to you to us it is not.

We will do our best to help you.

#6 newbleeping

newbleeping
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 434 posts
  •  

Posted 28 June 2013 - 09:04 AM

Dear Queen-Evie, Wow!I am really taken back by the genuine and sincere interest you expressed to such a novice as myself.I am very determined to dig my heels thanks to your replies....I was "hijacked" by conduit and in my 1 month of computer experience it just seemed like a nightmare,now I feel like I will be able to get my problems resoved with y'all helping me.Again,thank you,I can see why Mozilla & Microsoft suggest BleepingComputer as a good place to get support.        Respectfully,newbleeping

#7 newbleeping

newbleeping
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 434 posts
  •  

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:36 PM

so if any one has heard of of Quietman I have to tell you he deserves some kind of medal of honor for trying to help me with my "conduit" problem,the man has the patience of a saint!Every time he gives me instructions I post back"what is an image scanner"or"what is a new tab"or something quite elementary and he further expains.......Some people are just a gift to others.....anybody as new as me?Your'e in the right place!           newbleeping

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users