Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Blue Screen of Death on Startup

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Lexxiaa

Lexxiaa

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:37 PM

Posted 27 June 2013 - 05:27 PM

Hello! Currently on my Desktop computer I am having troubles, when trying to boot the PC theres times I get the blue screen and will have to shut it back off, but most times when trying to turn it on the Tower is turning on but my Screen, Mouse, and keyboard are not. I have tried running virus checks( with no problems ), I even read about it possibly being my power CORD and tried replacing it, but I'm still getting the same responses. I have a picture of the Blue Screen error if it might help. Thanks so much for your time!Attached File  BlueScreen.jpg   95.9KB   7 downloads

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 mayanksaxena1986

mayanksaxena1986

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:37 AM

Posted 27 June 2013 - 05:44 PM

In this case you can try, Safemode with command prompt, with system restore rstrui.exe. If this doesn't work try Repair your computer and then go System Recovery. And restore the system. If this doesn't help Reinstall the operating system.

#3 Lexxiaa

Lexxiaa
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  

Posted 27 June 2013 - 06:31 PM

Have already done repairs and restores, no luck. If I do manage to get it running it crashes after a little while, even if I'm not doing anything on it.

#4 cee134

cee134

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:37 PM

Posted 27 June 2013 - 07:27 PM

What OS are you running? 

It could be hardware problems, corrupt, bad, or wrong drivers, software issues, memory, not enough power, or other. 

Make sure you RAM is seated properly and that it all shows up. 

BC Code: 7E usually related to the error of your operating system disk drive.  Make sure you don't have any loose power or PC cables connected to your HDD.  They can wiggle free if they are loose and cause BSOD. 

Also you can start in Safe Mode and disable Hardware components and see if it comes back.  It's Trial and Error. 

Can you stay in Safe mode and have it work?  If so do a Chkdsk on HDD or download a HDD analyzer program from the company that built your HDD (if possible).

Could also be from incompatible updates or Virus. 

#5 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,096 posts
  •  

Posted 01 July 2013 - 05:57 PM

Is this a new or recent install of Windows?  Recent change of hard drive?

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users