Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hey Ya'll !!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 lulucomer

lulucomer

• Members
  • 60 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:32 AM

Posted 27 June 2013 - 02:50 PM

:hello: I'm from the Beautiful Ozarks of Missouri! Yep, ya'll I'm your worst nightmare a Hillbilly with a computer. :guitar: See ya'll round the forum. I look forward to learnin from ya and who knows maybe even teachin ya'll something ! Stranger things have happened, but that there is a whole different subject. :alien:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Zestypanda

Zestypanda

• Members
  • 603 posts
  •  

Posted 27 June 2013 - 03:07 PM

So, is it true, 'bout what they say up in the hills? All dem aliens, jk. Welcome! I'm Zestypanda, a genetic project gone wrong, see it started with a panda and someone dropped a few limes in and,,,well ya got it. All kidding aside, I'm one of the many helpful computer geeks (or wizards, if you wanna call us that) that will help you with your problems. 

Have a question, or just wanna chat? Send me a message. Or add me as a friend.

#3 lulucomer

lulucomer
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 60 posts
  •  

Posted 27 June 2013 - 05:38 PM

Now ya talkin bout computer problems :killcomp: , or just any old problem I might have? Cause I've been told I have a few mental issues. But I'm lookin to fix my friend's PC, I've learned to live with the other just fine. :wacko: Now my family may not agree with me on that though !

#4 Zestypanda

Zestypanda

• Members
  • 603 posts
  •  

Posted 27 June 2013 - 05:50 PM

XD I only specialize on computer help, sp does this forum. :P o.0

Have a question, or just wanna chat? Send me a message. Or add me as a friend.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users