Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

help. if u like challange this is it.several viruses

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 trazzer

trazzer

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:03 AM

Posted 27 June 2013 - 05:21 AM

2 main top and 1 laptop.1 main top is paked bell xp w7 now.2g
Second top 8 months dell w7 working memory 8g and laptop 2 weeks old asus r500 w7 working memory 8g.
Main 3 computers are devested it now by trying to remove few virsues. I use computers for making musik and streaming. Just few weeks a go i noticed after months of serching and replacing that main computers are infected by viruses. During to remove it by main self i lost original windows and all programs. With asus wad even dificilt cus even i made recovery system cd it went in to a loop and wouldend fire up. All mayn systems wer legaal. Why we dong get any more w7 cd when we by new computers. When we have problems and even recovery cd dont work we have to order one. Houw insane .wel after myn asus went into loop hade to horow a polish version of up grating w7 and fire up with that. And change regedit settings to fool windows. I have very littel knowleg and was geting information from topics onweb. This week iam on a working trip and have wwith me asus. From saterday i can also use maindesk computers wich are runing also on basik polish w7 cd upgratinh. Her is myn problem. I have notice that all 3 computers are invected with iexplorer virus only cant finde the hidden file wher he is. Evenwhen i un chek hidden files and inside, cant find it wher it hade to be in regedit. I notice also that is copyd regular w32 files cus ccsr and some are runing withou path or when i pres tgem in proces manager nathing hapends. The only thing hapends is that at the same time they shouw faulpage valu180 when i pres one of them. Also on myn 8 months old dell i hade bluescreen . Beside that they evect myn soundcard or somthing cus myn sound gets very disturded. Asus even delted windows explorer be4 i couldvwrit in myn w7keycode activiation. Iam realy despered now cus this is so long now. I would preshied if some tryd to help me to finde them cus by my self i distroyd almost mun computers. Somtimes it maybe better to ask for help soner. Thank u.

Edited by trazzer, 27 June 2013 - 12:37 PM.
Moved from Win 7 to Am I Infected - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 trazzer

trazzer
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:03 AM

Posted 27 June 2013 - 05:23 AM

Edited by trazzer, 27 June 2013 - 12:36 PM.

#3 frankp316

frankp316

• Members
  • 2,677 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:03 PM

Posted 27 June 2013 - 10:22 AM

You are more likely to get help if you use proper spelling and grammar. I don't think anyone can figure out what you are saying. It's too garbled.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users