Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HELP annoying virus

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 angel1088

angel1088

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:51 PM

Posted 27 June 2013 - 01:46 AM

Hi, I have been having problems ever since avast told me to update adobe and adobe cloud. I thought nothing of it because it was avast but since then adobe has stopped working until in uninstall and re install it along with my browsers  then fire fox stopped altogether and I still was thinking maybe it was just a problem with adobe because my virus scans weren't picking up anything. I have avast and malwarebytes  both and neither of them is coming up with anything. I was able to run an avast boot scan once and found out I had a lot of corrupted files (that can't be scanned because they are password protected?) and the name java agent kept coming up I deleted java agent when ever it pops up but it didn't seem to do anything. now I cant even run a boot scan anymore. I tried tips you left for some one else but I am still having problems my antivirus is still being blocked and i dont know what blocking it because nothing comes up in the scans. I tried uninstalling and re installing avast in hopes to get it to do a boot scan as i did before but something is blocking the download please HELP! 

p.s. i tried: rkill, stinger, tsdkiller (or something like that), symantec endpoint protection (wouldnt finish install, it would roll back at the end)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 spiderland

spiderland

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:51 AM

Posted 27 June 2013 - 03:34 AM

Are you able to boot your system up in safe mode?

#3 angel1088

angel1088
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:51 PM

Posted 27 June 2013 - 04:52 PM

Yes but I still have problems I can download things but I  still dont come up with anything in the scans

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users