Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Backup and Restore: Backup problems

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 BallyIrish 504

BallyIrish 504

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:18 PM

Posted 26 June 2013 - 05:14 PM

"Turn on Settings", "Change Schedule" are examples of the buttons which do not respond to clicks - I am unable to use the Backup at all as nothing works. Can anyone please tell me how to fix this problem. I have searched the Microsoft forums, and it is clear that the problem I have is of long standing. No fix was found and obviously Microsoft has not, or cannot, fix the Backup facility. Any help will be greatly appreciated. BallyIrish504

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TsVk!

TsVk!

penguin farmer

• Members
  • 6,232 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:18 AM

Posted 27 June 2013 - 12:47 AM

Stuff Windows crummy system, here's a good article on good free backup programs, pick one you like and use that.

http://www.techradar.com/news/software/applications/best-free-backup-software-11-programs-we-recommend-1137924

#3 BallyIrish 504

BallyIrish 504
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:18 PM

Posted 29 June 2013 - 10:24 AM

Windows 7 Backup and Restore - has anyone posted fixes for the dysfunction of the Backup facility?

#4 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,753 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:18 AM

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:35 AM

Since many of us don't use the Windows Backup tool...you might take a look at the various links Here .

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users